Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Having the flu and a temperature of 38,3 celsius (which is pretty bad already since my "healthy" temperature is somewhere between 34 and 35 degrees celsius instead of 36,5). Just hope it's over soon because I got a job interview on monday..
    Ohhhh crap, feel better soon!
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

ok so not today but yesterday....
    Someone took my moue opened it and took out the battery and then just left it there like that I mean what the hell? who gave them the right to do that?
    Current Piercings:
    Nostril (right)
    double lobes (both)
    Navel

Wanted:
    Targus
    Helix

Retired:
    Helix :(

Tattoos:
    Feather with Birds (left side under collar bone)

Woke up with a stiff neck that I can barely move and the migraine that was going down yesterday seems to have come back twice as bad. Was planning on going to work again today but guess that's not going to happen. Now waiting to make an appointment at the doctors and physiotherapist..
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Woke up with a stiff neck that I can barely move and the migraine that was going down yesterday seems to have come back twice as bad. Was planning on going to work again today but guess that's not going to happen. Now waiting to make an appointment at the doctors and physiotherapist..
    Sending positive and healing energy your way love. I hope it gets better soon.

On a similar note my worst thing was waking up early hours of this morning to severe pain, the worst I've experienced yet. I woke up my bf with the shouting and some slight screams. Panicked the poor thing! I hope this doesn't become frequent, it's hideous. Hopefully my new meds will start to work soon, it's only been 2 weeks so far and they're low dose but do accumulate over time.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Hazel! And positive energy to you too! Sorry to hear you that you had to deal with major pain as well. Hope it's getting better already.

Luckily enough I got an appointment with my physiotherapist last thursday, which seemed to work. However friday morning again the total stiff neck and such. It has calmed down a bit since then and hasn't been completely stiff anymore. Let's just hope it stays this way for now.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

My alarm going off at 8am on my only weekend day off. (I was supposed to have the whole weekend off but I'm doing 6 hours overtime tomorrow because I want to try and save some money)
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    My alarm going off at 8am on my only weekend day off. (I was supposed to have the whole weekend off but I'm doing 6 hours overtime tomorrow because I want to try and save some money)

I thought it was just me who forgot to reset my alarm on a day off no matter how many times it happens!
    Piercings:
    Nose, navel, both nipples horizontally, Princess Diana, septum. Retired - tongue

Tattoos:
    Line of butterflies from lower belly round onto back and up to my shoulder, garter tatt on left thigh

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Fi View Post
    I thought it was just me who forgot to reset my alarm on a day off no matter how many times it happens!
    Oh no, I deliberately set it for 8am because I had so much to do haha. It was still very annoying though!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Had to move into a hostel
    Got, Septum, Both lobes 14mm,PA, spider bites, nose
    Retired, left nip, eyebrow, tongue, scaffold both ears.
    Want, both nips, tongue, daith, conch, tragus, scaffold.

"Stop looking behind you, that's not where your going"

Banged by mistake my new rook. It still hurst after 3 hours. Not good
    Hi, I'm Alessia.
    At the moment I have:
    Right ear: 1 lobe, industrial
    Left ear: 1 lobe, helix, rook
    Other: VCH
    Tattoos: full sleeve on right arm, japanese dragon. Half sleeve on left arm, skull, rose and girl with writing.
    Retired: both nipples when I was 6 months pregnant.
    Future: full sleeve on left arm, repierce both nipples, phoenix on my back