Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Thanks Caro!

Unfortunately it was quite a disappointment.. Apparently I just get only the 9 sessions with the physio I'm insured for. I can get 13 with an extra level of insurance but that costs way more than what it's worth. Only things that are considered chronic will be covered, but even then it's from the 21st session. So you still need to pay for the first 20 yourself. And migraine isn't on the list of chronic treatments with the physio. So I'm basically screwed -__-
    With me it's more a muscle problem than a bone problem. My muscles just seem to tense up all the time which puts pressure on my head. And that seems to form into migraines ever so often. I had one trip to a chiro and he said that with how my muscles where it was a miracle I could still move my neck at all.
    but that's just the problem. It's my muscles so once I stop with the physio it will return all again.

Now I need to try and apply for some benefits what they call "Wajong" over here. That is for people under 27 years that have medical problems which are so severe that they can't work. I tried to get that before but they said I still could try physio or a chiro. Well tried that but I can't keep doing this on my own. I tried applying for other benefits as well but I just don't get any reaction from them.
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Millard View Post
    For the third time my husband sent a text to me that is intended for his girlfriend
    If that was my partner there wouldn't have been a second time never mind a third! I'm sorry :(
    Caro

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsoup View Post
    If that was my partner there wouldn't have been a second time never mind a third! I'm sorry :(
    That was a spammer, they post nonsense.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    That was a spammer, they post nonsense.
    I thought so when I saw that other nonsense post about search engines!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Bump! Worst thing? Stepped in dog poo. :(

I see a few people suffer from migraines on here. I know the feeling all too well, only difference is I get a cluster headache first (worst headache ever!) then it goes into to a migraine which lasts 4 days.
    I take 7 pain killers a day with no relief. use have at least one attack a day, went to see my doctor who first put me on a hormone pill and after 6months and little difference also put me on a mild anti-depressant. must say that help. only got 1 attack a month and only lasted a day. But unfortunately with work stress since June/July I have more once and worse (the 4 day once). Doctor and I decided not to up my anti-depressant as our goal is to eventually wean me off it. My body does not cope well with stress.
    Also saw a physio (was for a horse kick injury to my shoulder) and she said my back is bad. She could not really fix the problem I had due to tension in my back and shoulders. If you push on my back to like massage it is as hard as rock.
    So yeah I deeply sympathize with everyone here who has had or suffers from migraine attacks.

Wanderer maybe check if its not cluster headaches. they come and go and no pain med helps. there are ways to try and minimize the frequency of attacks but no cure. some have triggers others don't. Might be something to look into

https://www.migrainetrust.org/about-...ster-headache/
    If anyone would like to read more about cluster headaches
    Last edited by Boo; 01-07-2017 at 12:44 AM. Reason: merged posts

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Awesome, my phone is slowly breaking down -_-
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Wasting time in class due to my lecturer not being in

Thanks Ryry. I had a look at the link for cluster headaches. The place they say, one sided around the temple or behind the eye, is very familiar. As it is one of the places where I get the pain during attacks. However the time an attack takes really doesn't fit with me. Whenever I have an attack it usually goes on for somewhere between 2 to 5 days, and that's on a regular attack. I've had some really bad ones that went on for 1 week at least (which after talking with my doctor were probably just 2 or more attacks that followed each other back to back.) And the pain during those attack goes up until it's at it's strongest point. And it just keeps at that level for the whole duration, for all the days, until it slowly starts going down when the attack is at it's end.

Also.. I suffer from another attack since last saturday. I planned on going to city hall either yesterday or today to get some stuff sorted (mainly benefits stuff since I have the right for some but just don't get anything at all.) But because of the constant headache I can't even make it. I have a dog who expects me to walk him and that is already unbearable. Let alone going to city hall...
    Hey I'm Patrick. Or call me Chris, both are fine.
    Current piercings: ~ Septum 5 mm ~ Philtrum 7 mm ~ Snakebites 1,6 mm ~ Tongue 14g x 6, 2 mm x 2, 4 mm x 1
    ~ Snake eyes 14g x 2 ~ Smiley 16g ~ Frowny 16g ~ Industrial (1xL + 2xR) 14g ~ 8 mm conch punch ~ Helix R 14g

Tattoos: Really lost the count by now..
    Want:
    Tattoos; Two half sleeves and a huge back piece and chest piece.
    Piercings; Left industrial. Eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Thanks Ryry. I had a look at the link for cluster headaches. The place they say, one sided around the temple or behind the eye, is very familiar. As it is one of the places where I get the pain during attacks. However the time an attack takes really doesn't fit with me. Whenever I have an attack it usually goes on for somewhere between 2 to 5 days, and that's on a regular attack. I've had some really bad ones that went on for 1 week at least (which after talking with my doctor were probably just 2 or more attacks that followed each other back to back.) And the pain during those attack goes up until it's at it's strongest point. And it just keeps at that level for the whole duration, for all the days, until it slowly starts going down when the attack is at it's end.

Also.. I suffer from another attack since last saturday. I planned on going to city hall either yesterday or today to get some stuff sorted (mainly benefits stuff since I have the right for some but just don't get anything at all.) But because of the constant headache I can't even make it. I have a dog who expects me to walk him and that is already unbearable. Let alone going to city hall...
    My attacks also last minimum a day but up to 5 days. I had an attack on Saturday as well, made me so sick that 10 minutes after drinking a pain med it came back out. I do agree with you that the duration is off but I have been wondering about it maybe it is just more than one attack after another? migraines don't really fit as this pain is the worst ever. and it literally drives you mad. I have short relief when I sleep but then the pain wakes me again. its hard to live with as people don't understand. I think my work is starting to think I make it up as I take off at least one day a month due to this. Keep strong hoping in the near future their will be a known cause and cure for this