Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

stuck on couch doing work. but compared to some previous posts....wow. my day is going really well....

Came to the realisation that I'm going to have spend most, if not all of my summer holidays at home, rather than spending at least half of the time in the city I study in. For years, my summers have been very depressing because there is nothing to do where I come from and I don't really have any really good friends there who I could do anything with. I spend all my time indoors, stuck at my laptop with nothing to do, feeling miserable, hopeless and alone. Ugh, I don't even want to remember how I felt last summer. It feels like every year, I think summer will be great, and it just ends up being the same. This year, I'm at university in an amazing city, with lots to do and lots of great friends who I really love spending time with - a lot of them will be spending some time in this city over summer as well. So I thought this year would be different. I thought it would be the first time in years I'm somewhere amazing and amazing, real friends around me. But I've gone and ruined it by spending too much money. I just found out that I need to pay rent on my house for second year this month, so I won't have enough money after that to stay here. I'll have to go home, to my sh*tty home town that I hate and I'll waste the days away on my laptop. Sometimes I wonder why I get my hopes up, because every year ends up the same. I don't know how I'll cope with it for another year, especially now I'm used to a better life at university. :'(
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

It sucks when you find out someone you really looked up to in your life is a raging racist homophobe
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Probably my crush asking me who I liked 😑

I decided to stay up all night to wait for the EU referendum results... I think that says it all. :(
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

God freaking damnit. I went to bed at 11 in the evening, and I normally sleep about 10 hours. Today I woke up at 6 in the morning for absolutely no reason at all, so I didn't sleep enough, so I have a headache ALREADY -_- Ughhhhh
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Being told I look like Mr Blobby by my gran. I'm quite aware that I'm fat thanks Gran, keep your f**king thoughts to yourself in future.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catface View Post
    Being told I look like Mr Blobby by my gran. I'm quite aware that I'm fat thanks Gran, keep your f**king thoughts to yourself in future.
    Why the HELL do people think that they can just SAY whatever they want about another person's weight? I've had two close relatives comment on my weight gain recently (as if I hadn't noticed), and they both insisted that they did it "for my own good, so I know to be careful and not gain any more" You know what, you can f***k right off???
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Just feeling like s**t and feeling the negative effects of my stupid life decisions (which I keep making). I'm such an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    Why the HELL do people think that they can just SAY whatever they want about another person's weight? I've had two close relatives comment on my weight gain recently (as if I hadn't noticed), and they both insisted that they did it "for my own good, so I know to be careful and not gain any more" You know what, you can f***k right off???
    It's like they think that because they're family, they can say what they want. I wanted to leave but my mum wouldn't let me. I'm still furious about it now.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."