Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Woke up and remembered there was no milk in, so couldn't have breakfast at home. I'm now sat in McDonald's though with a bacon and egg muffin, so not all bad!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

My workplace flooded due to a burst pipe (it's a college for people with disabilities), we've been relocated so it's not too bad but everything is ruined.. It's heartbreaking to see all that work that these guys have done.. Ruined. We need new carpets and everything throughout. I could cry, it's made me feel really heartbroken.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

firstly, waking up and being unable to move my head. Like, I nearly woke my girlfriend up to get her to pass me my phone so I could text my mum and ask her what to do. Its so painful and I feel sick every time I look to my left... annnnd I nearly walked under a bus by the uni because I couldn't turn my head properly while crossing the street.

secondly. I am convinced I'm cursed. Rationally, I know that I can't be. But damn. In first year, I burn the place down. In second year, water gets into the fuse box and trips half the circuit, and the shower leaked like niagara falls, and on my last day the washing machine blew up and ate my clothes.

Yesterday, in third year, we were washing the sheets and watching TV. The fire alarm goes off. We all file outside (I live in a block of flats, essentially) until someone can turn it off. We come back upstairs and notice that the reason the fire alarm went off is because there was water dripping through it.
    GUESS WHOS WASHING MACHINE BROKE, LEAKED, AND SHORTED THE FIRE ALARMS
    I'm cursed...
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Arguing with my mum on Facebook message. It seems like pretty much everything is going to sh*t now.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

My phone slipped out of my hand as I was getting into bed and it's utterly smashed the screen, which is going to cost the best part of 100 (which I really don't have) to replace. As if that wasn't bad enough, I then got a glass splinter in my toe this morning, presumably from that.
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    My phone slipped out of my hand as I was getting into bed and it's utterly smashed the screen, which is going to cost the best part of 100 (which I really don't have) to replace. As if that wasn't bad enough, I then got a glass splinter in my toe this morning, presumably from that.
    Noooooooo!! Do you not have Applecare hun? :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Nope! My phones on contract through my mum's name (she can get discount in it that way) and she decided it wasn't needed it's not even a little cracked, it's like full on practically unusable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Nope! My phones on contract through my mum's name (she can get discount in it that way) and she decided it wasn't needed it's not even a little cracked, it's like full on practically unusable.
    Awww heck :(

Deffo suggest it to her in future!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

So today my voice was a bit croaky in the morning. It was completely and utterly gone by lunch time and now I have a super sore throat and no voice at all still. I've been shunned to the office for the next few days at work since I'm utterly useless to customer at the moment but I can't afford not to go in to work!
    Everyone at work kept coming into the office when I was doing payroll earlier like "it's so weird that you're so quiet!" Haha.

Its really hard being such a chatterbox and unable to chatter LOL!

Got an eyelash in my eye after I had just done a perfect eye make up.