Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Missed my first tutorial because I got the times mixed up. Can't believe I've f*cked up already.
    I did that first day of Junior year. Freshman year I threw up on the professor on the first day so at least you haven't messed up that bad.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    Don't worry - at worst you've made a minor mistake that is no doubt repeated by lots of students in their first week or two!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightDreamer22 View Post
    Exactly, you're basically still a newbie there so you're bound to make a few mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    I did that first day of Junior year. Freshman year I threw up on the professor on the first day so at least you haven't messed up that bad.
    Thanks everyone.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    Bwahahah, how did you manage that, C??
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

I was so nervous I just puked all over her while I was handing her a form. She was so sweet... class was cancelled and she had to go home and change but she looked up my emergency contact info, called my mom to get my cell phone number, and then called me to see if I was ok.

At least I got my legendary embarrassment out of the way early. Nothing will ever top that so I'm good.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Missed my first tutorial because I got the times mixed up. Can't believe I've f*cked up already.
    I set my alarm for 8pm instead of am and missed my first ever lecture. I balled my eyes out on the phone to mum and was convinced I'd fail my degree.

It feels sh!t at the time, but honestly no one will fuss and you're not a screw up. =)
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I set my alarm for 8pm instead of am and missed my first ever lecture. I balled my eyes out on the phone to mum and was convinced I'd fail my degree.

It feels sh!t at the time, but honestly no one will fuss and you're not a screw up. =)
    Thank you.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Was half way through writing a personal statement for a job application and the website logged me out and I lost the entire thing. T_T Fft.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Was half way through writing a personal statement for a job application and the website logged me out and I lost the entire thing. T_T Fft.
    I had a similar problem recently, I was expecting to be able to upload a covering letter, but the process completed after just sending my CV.

Basically every time I have to get up at 6am my dad has annoyingly loud and long Skype conversations in the room below me. His voice can't be anything less than a near-shouting level

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

I am doing terrible in all my classes. Got another bad exam grade back today.

I don't know why I'm struggling so much or what to do about it. I just don't know.