Thread: Worst thing that happened to you today?

between scratching myself so hard I bled, pulling out half my eyebrow and crying on my girlfriend in Manchester Piccadilly today wasn't a brilliant mental health day.

I'm so frustrated at myself lol.

also the weather. HAIL?! Really? Managed to get caught in two *very painful* hail storms today :( humph
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Chipped my tooth... on a mint imperial :/

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    Chipped my tooth... on a mint imperial :/
    Made me cringe that... They are rock hard though if you don't suck them for long enough. Dangerous things :/

I had my vampire bite removed. I say it was the worst thing only because I'll miss the pretty. I'm actually glad it's gone, I can wear loosely knitted scarf without worrying about it catching!
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

If you are walking in the dark you'd wear something reflective wouldnt you!? Just driving home from the garage (leaving off time so lots of cars on the road) and saw a woman run across the road from bus stop, only saw the silhouette of her legs because they were lit up in between my headlights and the car coming towards me so i was focussing on her when out of my side window i suddenly see a man in a wheelchair in the middle of the road on the other side start to topple. Im guessing he had started to cross then decided to turn back because there were a lot of cars but had instead overbalanced. He didnt have any reflectors on so i didnt actually see him until i was right next to him. The car behind me stopped and the car coming towards me on his side of the road would've seen but it didnt really register with me until id gone a bit further down the road and now i feel really bad for not stopping:(

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

To add to the ever growing cancer list, my mum now has a brain tumour.

Fabulous.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I was pulling at my eyebrow/face in the cinema and whipped out my tangle to try and calm down.

Idiot me left it there :'(

new one in the post but I feel lost without mine!

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I'm in so much pain I can't sleep :(
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

Someone stole one of my umbrellas today -_- I was with my cousin so we had two umbrellas, both mine (sharing an umbrella only works in theory), and we left them by the door with all the other ones, even though my cousin explicitly told me to take them with us. I wish I had listened to him, because when we were leaving only one umbrella was there -_- I have no idea whether it was on purpose or a simple mishap, but if it was a mishap, then why didn't they bring it back when they realized it wasn't theirs? Because they MUST have realized. Blargh.

(I'm saying they must have realized because: they either had to open it when they left, or they would have had to "close" it and put it in a bag- either way they must have seen that it wasn't theirs, there was no identical umbrella to that one when we went there -_- Damnit, we should have just taken them with us)
    Last edited by MidnightDreamer22; 03-06-2015 at 11:59 PM.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Found out today that my nana is terminal and the doctors don't know how long she has

i can't... She's my nana. She can't be dying :'( im wrecked.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Oh Rosa :( I'm so sorry my lovely, I can't imagine how you're feeling. Sending you a big cuddle from Portsmouth, I'm always available on private message if you need someone to vent to.
    "Fortuna Favet Fortibus"
    Grace
    L: Conch|Rook|Lobes x2|Helix Orbital|Helix

​R: Industrial|Lobes x2|Tragus|Conch Orbital

Central Labret​|Right Nipple|HCH x2

2 tattoos & 1 subdermal implant.

Next: 3rd HCH.