Thread: Frenum piercing

Exclamation Frenum piercing

I am considering getting a Frenum piercing and i have so many questions?

First off what kind of pain am I looking at?

If I decide I dont like it can i take it out and it heal up?

If I keep it will it stretch and look nasty over the years?

Is their any tips i should know in finding a place?

How long after can i not have sex or jack off?

What price rang am I looking at?

Do you enjoy yours and would you recommend it?

I am so excited about doing this, but I like to look before I jump. Any other tips would be great,

1. Can't tell you for sure about the pain as i don't have one but its going to be a sharp one - probably not as bad as you think its going to be as piercings rarely are :P

2. Yes you can, though its best to really think things through before you go as chances are (like with all mods) you'll be left with some sort of mark or scar to remind you it was there.

3. Sometimes they can get a little loose but unless you purposely stretch it or are wearing jewellery that is too thin you shouldn't have problem.

4. I would ask for recommendations on here, as people really know their stuff and will be able to give you a good place to go

5. You need to ideally wait 2 weeks.

6. Usually between 50 and 80 i think

Invest in some sea salt for cleaning and be prepared to spend 10-20mins of your life everyday with your gentleman's friend submerged in some nice warm sea salt soaks to keep the piercing clean!

Healing time is around 3 months..

...i cant think of much else other than good luck!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstatic42 View Post
    I am considering getting a Frenum piercing and i have so many questions?

First off what kind of pain am I looking at?

Next to none. Its like when you get a needle at the dentists office. A quick pinch and its over. healing time is fine as well, as long as you follow your cleaning shedule.

If I decide I dont like it can i take it out and it heal up?

Yes. It will heal quite quickly, and with no major scaring/scabbing.

If I keep it will it stretch and look nasty over the years?

I doubt it.

Is their any tips i should know in finding a place?

Do your research before going. go to a place that others have dealt with and recomend, one that has been around for a while, and has a steller reputation. It should also be pretty obvious when you walk in if the place seems sketchy. also dont be afraid to talk with the peircer. If they wont take the time for you, then they may not be serious or true professionals about what they do.

Overall, just ask around and do your homework.

How long after can i not have sex or jack off?

I would try and wait at least a few days to a week before masturbation, and be careful at that. sex should wait a few weeks, use a rubber, and be carefull until you know what your doing.

What price rang am I looking at?

This can vary, but I would say at least $40 but no more than $60-80, except some instances.

Do you enjoy yours and would you recommend it?

Yes. I love mine and would def recomend it. I got mine at the same time as a PA and wasnt sure that I would keep it at first, but I have since decided that I really like it.
    It also has greater sensation for me than the PA. I dont really get any "feelings" from the PA, I see it more as decoration/looks, but the Frenum feels great.

I am so excited about doing this, but I like to look before I jump. Any other tips would be great,

this is all I can offer. I hope this helps.

> First off what kind of pain am I looking at?

The pain is quite minor compared to a PA or an apadravya (most pain)

> If I decide I dont like it can i take it out and it heal up?

As with all piercings, this is not advised, as it can get infected, then close up, causing complications with healing. So the short answer -- no

> If I keep it will it stretch and look nasty over the years?

Yes, it will probably stretch. As far as how it looks, it depends on your anatomy. I'm uncut so it's hidden under my foreskin -- when I don't have jewellery in it you can't tell it's been pierced at all, unless you look for it (same with my PA)

> Is their any tips i should know in finding a place?

Dunno -- I did mine myself.

> How long after can i not have sex or jack off?

Mine healed extremely fast -- after about 2 weeks I was ready to go. On the other hand, my reverse PA that I got almost a month ago now is still healing.

> What price rang am I looking at?

Again -- I did mine myself

> Do you enjoy yours and would you recommend it?

Yes, definitely! Though I would recommend getting a PA over it, because it looks cooler and feels better (though that's my personal opinion)

> I am so excited about doing this, but I like to look before I jump. Any other tips would be great

Generally the recommendation is 10ga or 8ga, but I would say go for the 8ga. Go for it! You've got nothing to lose, other than a few weeks of abstinence. A frenum is the type of piercing that, if the gauge is large enough and you wear it long enough, you can take it out and not lose the piercing. Though don't take my word for it! Everyone's different.
    Current: 2ga PA, 0ga frenum, 8ga reverse PA
    Future: 8ga ampallang, 2 x 12ga dydoes, 4 x 12ga frenum ladder, 2 x 14ga nipples

So far only tried out the PA (the girl loved it), can't wait to give the frenum and reverse PA / apadravya a go

frenum pis pretty good choice
    it is painfull 2-3 of 1 to 10 (10 is max)
    healing time is about 4-6weeks
    dont afraid for aestetic...
    frenum is 99%time hidden