Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding! :o

I learned it Banff Alberta, and I go there a lot to board. Hahah I learned when I was 12. I have a crap morrow mantra board. My first board, got it when I was 13. Need a new one really bad. I learned how to snowboard the first day I tried. I thought I was good, except I was the last one in my group to learn how to carve. I just learned how to carve maybe two years ago, my instructor was so hot, and he did what he called dancing down the hill to teach me, where he held both my hands and faced me, so whatever way I went he would go opposite or whatever, eventually I got the hang of it, I still fall a lot though!!! and a lot of the time I get to cold so I can't go out boarding it makes me so sad. I hate not being able to hold body heat.
    Current piercings- Left Helix 14g,Left conch 14g, Right Tragus, Lobes 0g, Left Nostril 16g, Vertical Labret 16g, Nipples 14g, VCH 14g, Traingle 16g, Navel 16g
    Retired piercings- Navel 3x, Inverse Navel 2x, Second Lobe piercings 2x.
    Tattoos- Leo horoscope ( left wrist), Dogs paw print ( left foot), Embrace Every Moment (cupping left boob), Three different sized stars (right hip)

Quote Originally Posted by valers26 View Post
    I proably said this 10 times but i work there ! lol

is it oct or nov ?
    Yeah, I remember! I've been doing Hemel recently, so I haven't been to MK for ages :(

It's Saturday October 10th, so I may see you there!
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Quote Originally Posted by myhappymassacre View Post
    Yeah, I remember! I've been doing Hemel recently, so I haven't been to MK for ages :(

It's Saturday October 10th, so I may see you there!
    how is it, never been but i assume its better as it was only built recently.

yea i may go to it
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat

Yeah, Hemel's pretty decent, the snow is still all nice and unbumpy atm but it won't be long before the run's all messed up like MK! It's slightly shorter than MK, but other than that it's basically the same.
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Ahh okay. My family were looking at Whistler a couple of years back, and I think someone warned us the lift passes were pretty hefty there.

How long have you been teaching for? That sounds so awesome- I'd love to do that for a few seasons!
    Whistler is alright, but there are much better, cheaper, and quieter (less crowds) mountain resorts if you go further East. Kicking Horse (in Golden. BC) is absolutely fantastic and seems to be a favorite among aussies and NZs coming to work here for the winters. There's also a new mountain in Revelstoke which has the most vertical out of any mountain resort in Canada. Those 2 resorts are fairly close to each other and Sunshine Village and Lake Louise (near Banff, AB) are decent as well. All 4 resorts are within a 4 hour drive of each other.

Yeah, Hemel's pretty decent, the snow is still all nice and unbumpy atm but it won't be long before the run's all messed up like MK! It's slightly shorter than MK, but other than that it's basically the same.
    oh i thought it be longer if anything else. Yea tis bumpy and such unless its just been groomed. especially the nights where the ski race team come in they ruin it.
    I wish they could just turn the chillers off and start again, but it leaks into the cinema
    lobes 20mm
    venoms 4mm
    2nd lobe 1.6mm
    nipples 1.6mm
    tragus 1.2mm
    navel 1.6mm
    septum 8mm
    conch 5 mm ( punched)

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    Val , if your hair were edible, world hunger wouldn't be an issue anymore. How much of there if its straightened? O_O

non procedit qui dubitat

I'm from Scotland, and all this winter the mountains have been amazing, I even bought my own board this winter, a Salomon 160cm. It's lovely. I currently have no picture of it, but I went up north boarding on real snow for the first time this winter, it was pretty immense.

snow+sun+mountain =

i love snow very much `

Quote Originally Posted by Pixiez View Post
    I couldn't find a thread 'bout snowboarding so I made one. Everything about snowboarding goes here then. When did u start snowboarding? What board do you have? etc. I've been boarding for 2 years by now, doin' pretty well and just started jumping this year. I have some Scott board, it's pretty ok I guess, considering that I bought it when I knew nothing about snowboards and I bought used board. Gonna get new one this year, though.
    Best board - it's Burton! Will not lose if he will choose.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast