Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding! :o

Quote Originally Posted by myhappymassacre View Post
    Aww, yeah it all adds up pretty quick. Shame something we love costs such heaps! Have you looked into France? I think on balance, it can be the best value for the best boarding experience... I'm not sure what the flights would be like though...
    Nah, I haven't looked France, but I guess the flight would be quite expensive because Norway was expensive too( +1600$ on plane tickets is expensive when we're gonna be there for 2 days only, if it were a week it'd be okay I guess). I'm still going to check, tohugh.

I been to andorra the last 2 years and serbia the year before... both cheap(compared to fance,austria etc anyway)
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

Yeah, I heard good things about andorra, from one of my friends, worth a look!

$1600 is steep though! I just googled quickly, and you can get flights for $600 from Tallinn to Geneva... from there you can get to many, many resorts quickly and easily.

This is helpful:
    http://www.j2ski.com/ski_resorts/Airports/

Sometimes, its cheaper flying to a further airport, then getting a bus transfer. Takes longer, but cheaper :-P
    twitter/ bookfail I'm Katie.

Ah, we already booked a chalet @ Himos. Maybe later this year we'll go somewhere in France, though.

Himos, Finland? My best friend was in Ruka last year, and she had an amazing time! Really wide open slopes, apparently it's like that in all the resorts in Finland, perfect for boarding! Bring lots of thermals though!

You're so lucky, heh. Have a great time!

I can't wait to go to Whistler, BC this winter. Aarrrghh!!!

I'm spending the summer holidays in Liverpool with my sister so I can go to the Chill Factor a few times a week .
    I had to miss my second snowboarding holiday this year (we were going in the Easter hols) after falling on a red run (in the Feb hols) and dislocating my left shoulder, breaking the same collarbone and fracturing the shoulder itself >.<
    When I fall, I do it on an epic scale.

And, of course, it still hasn't healed properly due to several epic falls off horses too :/.

However, I'm going to Canada with my friend and her parents around Xmas for a snow holiday .
    Current.
    Left Tragus (1.2) Both Lobes (1.2)
    Septum (1.6)

Wanted.
    Philtrum, Nostril, 6mm Lobes

Want to try it I do!

You really need to try it! We went to the new snow dome in Hemel Hempstead recently, and I'm already counting down the days until the new season starts! Darn summer! Having said that, our usual haunt, Lech, had a good covering of snow the other day!
    Last edited by myhappymassacre; 06-23-2009 at 10:53 PM.

Just spotted this thread! Ive been snowboarding for about 10 years, been lots of places wolf creek colarado being one of my faves. Only a small resort but really fun and deep powder! Im currently riding a burton Air with burton cartel bindings and burton hail boots... yes im a burton boy! Actually i rode a never summer for about 2 years - that was the best board EVER!!
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast