Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New septum

Default New septum

I just got my septum done, was kinda dissapointed that it didn't hurt and was done quickly, but ah well, it doesn't even hurt now like I expected, but yeah anyways yay I'm happy now, just gotta hide it from my dad for a week or 2 :lol:
    Piercings - 2 x 16mm lobes, 3mm ear cartilage thingy, septum, lip, nipples

ooohh, we've got another one for the sep club!!
    many congrats to you & good luck with the hiding!

BOD MODS:
    1x lip
    2x nostril
    2x 20mm lobes
    2x 6mm lobes
    1x helix
    1x septum
    1x nape
    1x conch
    1x daith
    1x navel

plus lots of new ink!!

RETIRED:
    2x navel
    1x labret
    1x cleavage
    1x venoms
    1x tongue web

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Remember , although septums are stunning - and congratulations btw - tell everyone else they are gross so it doesnt turn into an epidemic like side lip piercings or navels and we all remain cool and misunderstood
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Happy Easter and a Merry New Year!

(sorry, Im running out of original stuff to say when someone gets a septum piercing! :lol: :lol: ) ha ha...

Good stuff - you're now a more complete person
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

yeah, septums suck ass!

BOD MODS:
    1x lip
    2x nostril
    2x 20mm lobes
    2x 6mm lobes
    1x helix
    1x septum
    1x nape
    1x conch
    1x daith
    1x navel

plus lots of new ink!!

RETIRED:
    2x navel
    1x labret
    1x cleavage
    1x venoms
    1x tongue web

grr, I hate my septum already, they suck so much ass it's unbelievable, don't ever get it pierced if you're thinking of getting it done...

that sound ok? :lol:

decided to play mind games with my dad today, had it on show earlier before I went out so he could see it, but when I came back it was hidden, gonna' keep doing this so he gets proper confused

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Muchos glad that you love your new septum piercing. They're really versatile jewellery wise - personally though I love claws/pinchers.

Sounds like a brilliant idea hehe. I decided to hide mine from my father because I live no where near him and thought it might cause too much of an argument. However... I went to go and see my gran and accidently left the claw flipped down. There was definately some glaring there.
    Doesn't really help having a few bits of metal in your face when your father despises pierced people :?
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy
    grr, I hate my septum already, they suck so much ass it's unbelievable, don't ever get it pierced if you're thinking of getting it done...
    Oh i agree septum piercings are the worst ever, so ugly, and painful!!

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy
    decided to play mind games with my dad today, had it on show earlier before I went out so he could see it, but when I came back it was hidden, gonna' keep doing this so he gets proper confused
    ooo good idea, may have to do that to mine, i went to tell them when i went home a few weeks ago but didnt, but they've seen recent pictures with a ring in, so i think ill just continue to confuddle them!

Punishment for new piercing - lost my tinternet, well sort of, no-ones in at the mo so I'm free to mess around with cables and get my net back with a bodge stylee method of nabbing my sisters net cable and plugging it into my machine :lol:
    his arguement - I won't get a job with it, due to it being obscene and anti-social and blah blah blah
    my arguement - I just twist the ring up inside my nose and away we go with job interviews, bleh ah well he can't keep me down, I will always find a way round things

Also on an unrelated note but sort of related, I now have my fourth lobe piercing in my left lobe, going for one more left lobe piercing, and then going for a right lobe piercing which I'll stretch, but that will have to wait until my current new piercings are healed

I feel kinda lame not hiding it from my mom since you all hide it and that she acctually paying half of it since I was low on cash ^^ :roll:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast