Thread: triangle

Default triangle

i am considering self piercing my triangle i have great anatomy for this piercing as the clit shaft can b lifted quite high i have also self pierced my vch, both nipples my smiley and diy botched my ears and nose so i have some experience in botched jobs and successfull selp piercings, i also know what ur all goin to say is that i should c a professional but with the risks asscociated with this piercing i would rather only have myself to blame if it all goes wrong!!

wot im here for is to ask of any advice i have done alot of reading and discovered that this is a very risky piercing for someone who has never performed it b4 it has a tendency to bleed alot and it goes under thee shaft of the clit in the lovely soft spot just under the nerve bundle it also very easy to get this piercing wrong to end up piercing the wrong place alltogethere or even piercing through the clit or its shaft i have correct sized jewellery for my anatomy autoclaved and steralised catheterised needle so am already to go

please i dont need ppl tellin me wot a stupid idea this is its already been decided unless there is a horror story out there worse than those i have already herd im goin for it

although ne more advice would b greatly appreciated
    thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for ne replies i will keep u all informed x

My only advice - change gloves often and have everything in surgical tray ready before you start. The last thing you want to do is get psyched up and then realise you left something on the other side of the room.

Good luck i hope it goes well
    Rob <3's you all... except you.

Current
    Labret (1.6), Tongue (9) Septum (6), medusa (1.6), right nipple (1.6), left conch (1.6), right conch (7), vertical lowbret X 2 (1.6), helix (3.2), left lobe (18 & 2.4), right lobe (14)

Retired
    side lip x 3 (1.6), right lobe (6), pinna (1), naval (1.6), bridge (1.6), left nipple (1.6) old stupid black heart tattoo.

Ink -
    some ink...

IAM: NameLess

Well to be fair if you go to a really good piercer you won't have a problem...but anyway.
    To be honest I think you're absolutely nuts but hey ho!
    Mine hurt LOADS....much worse than my VCH, there's no way I would have been able to do it myself.
    Also...most piercers favour curved needles for this. What size jewellery do you have?

Stuff doing your own triangle, I really wouldn't want to take the risk. It's such an odd angle to try and self pierce from! Sure you can blame yourself, but when you've lost sensation to your clitoris that might not be very comforting. :(

At least you can sue a professional, it's their job to make sure it all goes ok.

Not really an area to risk losing sensation in just to be able to do it yourself. At the end of the day it is your body and your risk but personally I don't think it's a smart move.

+1 its a tricky piercing even for an experienced piercer. I know you don't want to hear it but I don't think its a good idea.

You asked what the worse case scenario is? Try: loosing all feeling in your clit - not something i would want to risk at all! But good luck to you anyway!
    Last edited by kuku; 03-07-2009 at 12:24 PM.
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

Professional Piercer Just_vix81's Avatar

I wouldnt even let a piercer do it let alone myself even though I have a vch thats as far as I would go genital wise.

But good luck hope it turns out good for you let us know how it goes
    Piercings
    Left ear:12 including scaffold,tragus,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Right ear:12 including rook,conch x 3 & 14mm lobes
    Eyebrow
    Right nostril: x 3
    Left nostril: x 3
    Vch
    Piercer and Tattooist

I'd be very wary as the others have stated due to the risk of piercing through your nerve bundle and losing all sensation. If you're adamant about self piercing though, check online for pictures to familiarise yourself with the correct placement/alignment and if possible, diagrams detailing the procedure itself. Good luck & keep us informed of your decision & progress!

you must be one of the most bravest people i heard of. That all i say

Very brave ... !!!
    Piercings
    Lobes x 6 1st holes at 10mm
    Tragus
    Auricle
    Forward Helix
    Helix x 2
    Double Conch
    Daith
    Conch
    Scaffold