Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lobes dam!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lobes dam!!

Last weekend i decided to stretch my lobes to 6mm so i bought strecthing claw and the tunnels blah blah blah
    Did the right one first as i figured it would hurt more seein as it isnt as healed as the other, (bout 4months since last stretch)
    so did that on the saturday all fine and dandy changed it to the tunnel on the sunday.
    Then i did the left lobe on sunday was more painful to say the last stretch was 6months ago but it was ok.
    today i went to change it to the tunnel and here is where the *problem starts*
    took the claw out to find lots of blood and pussi tried to clean it all i could be couldnt get the tunnel in so ive just put the claw in for now

question is where do i go from here??
    leave it for a week and try again?? or longer?? i really dont want to have to downsize

Chris

2x10mm lobes, Double "Snakebites", 1xTragus 1xConch 2xOuter conch

What size was it before you went to 6mm? Sounds like you have blown it out..
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

:oops: Right i know this is stupid but 4mm when i bought the claw i was told it was 5mm but after the first stretch i went to my piercers for the jewellery and he told me it was 6mm, seeing as the first one went ok i figured the 2nd would, i was really stupid doing this and i guess its my own fault
    if i really look after it you think itl be ok?

Oh another thing when it has the claw in the holes look nice and fine no horrible things or anything lol

sounds like a little infection to me.
    I'd say just try and let it settle down, wash it and keep it clean.

I agree with spike, you may have blow it, and then the wound has gotten infected.
    shouldn't be anything to worry about if u keep an eye on it and look after it
    hope this helps

Si
    10mm Lobes
    Labret
    Scaffold

Myspace

yeah what ill do is try and keep it as clean as i can and when it settles down a bit ill try and swap it over for my tunnel again!

this happened with mine when i used a taper for 2.4-3.2mm.
    i stretch my lobes once a week as they're pretty stretchy & i heal so quickly. the taper went in fine for the right ear, but i really found myself struggling to put it through the left ear... me being the impatient bitch i am, shoved it through, no blood or anything, until i followed the jewellery through afterwards.
    i think it was just a little tear or something. left it for 3 days, & stretched up again. ehe. i would recommend leaving it for a little longer than 3 days though.
    for some reason that 2.4-3.2 stretch is the only one i've had a problem with, going up mm by mm now is so much less painful & less hassle.

happened to by bf too when he stretched to 6mm just one of his ears went all puussy ang gross if was fine when the jewellery was in but when he took it out the bloody hole closed up he just put the jewellery back it and kept it very very clean but tried not to move or disturb the jewellery to much and after a few weeks it was fine and the stretching continued....
    10mm tunnels, 1.4 hood, lip, cartledge, bridge, tongue and two tattoos.
    Retired- nose, both nipples, three navel, madonna, two lobe piercings, and lower back surface, anti tragus.
    www.myspace.com/fluerydoodles

Stretching ...... few weeks......... :shock:

I hope by "few weeks" that you mean at least 4!!

I give up! :roll: (my ears and my friends are fine coz we did it properly and real slow so I'm gonna stop telling people before I manage to wear certain keys out on my computer)

Sounds to be though Coggy99 that it could be a blowout caused by stretching way too fast! might be worth seriously thinking about downsizing for a bit, giving it ALOT of TLC and then trying again but much more slowly!

I hope it turns out ok what ever you do, people having manky lobes is unpleasent and I wouldn't want anyone to have that!

ok guys thanks for the help!!!
    last night i took the claw out when i had a shower and completely flushed and the dirt and blood and crap out, u could see i had a real tiny tear. i had to take it out last nite cause it was swollen pretty bad :? but then the tunnel went in fine.
    and this morning the swelling has gone down quite a bit.
    i think i might try leaving it in cleaning it well see how it goes, if it gets no better then i think the best option is to downsize

Mine does this all the time when i strech my lobs a bit to fast... all i do when i get a blowout and what ever else, i just downsize a little bit and use savlon spray it goes after about 2 or 3 days or so its just because the inside if the lobe starts to spilt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast