Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: advise on future piecrings

Default advise on future piecrings

Hi all

I'm new to the forum so be gentle with me. I've currently got both nipples pierced with bars, and thinking about getting some more piercing but i have to be carefull with what i get done because of my work. Heres a list of some of the ones i've been thinking about

Tongue,
    Ear/Lobe (stretched/tunnel)
    Or been suggested by a few ppl to get a Genital Piercing

Could you pleas give me some advise on these please. don't know too much about piecring.

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

You're asking some really big questions there, and rather than me finding pages and pages of information and pasting them back to you - it would probably be best to read up about it on the internet And you're here. There's a lot of information on the BJS forums in the old threads, and there's lots on the site itself.
    You could try these ones, but there really are HUNDREDS out there, you just have to look around.
    www.bmezine.com - reading through the accounts and looking at the photos to decide on something you might like. I would bear in mind that although there are a lot of really well done piercings on there, there are also a lot of terribly pierced bits so be careful.
    www.safepiercing.org - I dont use it personally but a lot of people recommend it.

If you are interested in tongue piercings I have had mine done for about 2 years, and I am sure lots of people here on this forum have had theirs done much longer than I have. It's a popular one for a reason, the pain is minimal during piercing, it's easy to look after and the only awkward bit is eating with a swollen tongue.
    I'm not an expert on stretched lobes, I read about them a lot and help my friends if they have any questions (providing I can actually answer them, or I tell them to go to a piercer or the internet) - but there are a lot of recent threads about them in the help and advice section.
    Gential piercings - these are a pretty big thing, they are becoming VERY popular and lots are being performed but, as with every other piercing but perhaps more so, you need to go somewhere incredibly professional to have this done. It's your downstairs, you only get one set - you dont want to mess it up. Mostly they are easy to heal because your urine cleans out any bad substances.

Any piercing you decide to get, you obviously should not do it yourself, you should go to somewhere professional, and you should keep up with your aftercare.

God I go on and on and on...
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

“I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

Well tongue piercings are really nice and easy, they do take a little time to get used to though, eating and all that jazz. They are not completly un noticable but fairly discreet.

Stretching a piercing is fine but be aware it takes a long time, you need the iniatal piercing which the biggest its safe to do is 3.2mm you then have to let that heal fully, in a healthy person this will be ready to stretch in 6 months. You then can safely move up 1 gauge at a time every 4 to 6 weeks. There are risks though..

Genital piercings are all good depending on your age and other things, some are easier than others, you need to research before you get any piercing. Good luck with it all.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

thanks guys, i'll take a look at those sites. and have a chat to the guy who did my nipple piecrings.

Hello and welcome!

I presume with a name like "Youngbull" you must be a guy :?
    In terms of genital piercings (most people can probably guess what I’m about to say... ) the best to start with would be a PA. They heal nicely, are very rewarding and have plenty of stretching potential!

Here's a link to a good thread if a PA is something you might what to consider:
    https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/fo...2&highlight=pa
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

thanks for that link Chumley, it answered most of the questions i had going round my head, yes i am a guy.
    I've been reading a lot of info on this from different sites and link. I'm thinking more and more about getting it done, but still haven't seen a couple of things answered, but hay i could be going blind, and missed it (hell of a lot of stuff to read).

1. how long on average does it take to heal? (yes i know we're all different)
    2. how long before i can have sex again after having a PA?
    3. Pain? nearly all the posts i've seen on this said not to have it numbed as it doesn't hurt much if at all. i find this a little strange. bearing inmind i've only had my nipples done to compare it against. both of these were numbed and it still stung a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngbull
    thanks for that link Chumley
    You’re extremely welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Youngbull
    yes i am a guy
    phew!

1. Depends what you mean by ‘heal’ really (!) Ideally you should leave it for at least two months before you try stretching it. It should have healed enough to be able change the jewellery for something else the same thickness in less than a month, but as always the longer you leave it the better.

2. I guarantee that you will not be able to resist trying out you’re new member for more than three days (i.e. gentle masturbation) just be careful and you won’t cause it any harm. As for sex, leave it for a minimum of a week. Just use your common sense, if it hurts (either you or your partner for that matter) then stop and leave it for a few more days.
    I know it may be hard to believe that you can get back to using it so soon, but everyone I know with PAs (on this site and elsewhere) have said the same as me.

3. Personally I experience two types of pain when being pierced. A quick sharp direct pain or a dull pain spread over a wider area. My PA was a quick sharp pain, It made me flinch, but it in no way made me scream with agony!

As I always say, why worry about the pain? The momentary pain when getting it pierced will only last a split second. The pleasure you’ll get from your new piercing will hopefully last for years and will be well worth that split second of discomfort. It doesn’t really matter with this sort of piercing whether or not it’s numbed. But please, if your piercer gives you the option, don’t get it numbed. Feeling what it is like for the needle to go through and the jewellery fitted is all part of the experience of your modification (in the same way that learning how to urinate with it is part of the overall experience and enjoyment).

Hope that helps. Feel free too ask as many questions as you like
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Just to reitterate the "having piercings numbed" thing... as Chumley says it is all part of the experience. Also, numbing sprays can be VERY bad for you as they slow down the healing process a whole lot and leave you with a lot of nasty problems. My personal opinion is that no piercing or body mod should be numbed as 99% of the time, it's affecting the healing, the experience, and is often done by people with no understanding of what anaesthetic really is.
    I dont personally have a penis but I know that if I did, and I had it pierced, I would want it to heal properly and be done safely. Worth half a second pinch I think.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

“I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

Thanks guys and girl. Think i'll give the guy i got my nipples done a ring tomorrow. been told he's the best person to goto in portsmouth "Nicks Body Piecring".

If you had a nipple piercing then thats one of the worst piercings for a bloke. So a PA you should sail through!!
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast