Page 91 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your ears

Thanks! It's a fun piercing
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

I had a triple forward helix for a year and a half , but I finally had to remove them. They were always hit, which caused constant irritation.

Quote Originally Posted by Illywhack View Post
    Most boring ears around :P
    Haha.

Right:

Left:

Retired tragus on left :(

Why did you retire the tragus??

Lefty:

Righty:

Very very boring at the moment - didn't realise how empty righty looked until taking these photos :/ Planning on getting another lobe piercing between the current two on lefty and turning it into an orbital with the higher lobe piercing in the next few weeks. Any other suggestions (especially for righty) would be greatly appreciated!

(sorry for mismatching jewellery - in the process of buying a new set of emerald-looking barbells and new balls for the rook )

My virgin earssss

Leftie

Rightie

not sure why but I've always liked my left ear more! Hope I'm not the only one that has a favourite ear lol!
    Last edited by blackrose92; 06-13-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    I'm Becky
    I have: 1/2" first lobes, 1.2mm 2nd and 3rd lobes, rook, 2x helix, tragus, standard & inverse navel, tongue, VCH, and 4 tattoos (23 hours).

My ears currently having removed the badly placed tragus piercing. Hopefully the tragus will be better next time. I'm not sure what to do after that I guess some helix piercings to balance it. I'd have liked a rook piercing but I think my others don't really leave room for one.

2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).

Quote Originally Posted by Sassi View Post
    My ears currently having removed the badly placed tragus piercing. Hopefully the tragus will be better next time. I'm not sure what to do after that I guess some helix piercings to balance it. I'd have liked a rook piercing but I think my others don't really leave room for one.
    You could totally rock a rook on the ear with the forward helix! Would look cool!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Thehorror View Post
    You could totally rock a rook on the ear with the forward helix! Would look cool!
    Agreed, there's definitely room there!

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Hmm you think? I'll mention it to my piercer
    2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).