Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissing with a PA

Default Pissing with a PA

So I've heard a lot about the biggest issue with getting a PA is pissing with it. From these boards I've heard some guys sit others can still piss standing up so I wanted to hear from some guys who have PAs. Do you have to piss sitting down or can you stand? What do you do different that allows you stand? Any tips, advice or cheat codes? How long did it take you to get used to pissing without spraying all over?
    I ask because this is my biggest hang up with getting a PA.

One of the questions most frequently asked by men who are thinking about a PA is, "Will I be able to pee standing up or will I have to sit down?" It seems many feel as if they will loose a little of their manhood if they can't pee standing up. I, too, was concerned about this before I got my PA.

I've lived with my PA for 6 or 7 years and I find I can pee standing if I have to (dirty public restrooms, outdoors, etc) but, generally, it's just easier to sit down. I certainly feel no loss because of it.

I personally wish all males would pee sitting down
    (apart from in the situations mentioned by poobah)

having 3 sons & a husband makes you feel that way. lol

*no help though, sorry*
    AkA RoOf/Ruth/Roofy/Ruthy/Root & erm...that is all
    Its all Chaos & Corsets
    ★"If Carlsberg made eBayers........she would be the best eBayer in the WORLD!"★

For me, it all depends on the toilet.

If it is a toilet seat I will sit down. It really isn't worth spraying piss all over the thing and sitting down is pretty easy

For a urinal, i stand. usually i turn my dick45 degrees to the right or left, and peeing usually isn't a problem. It just takes a little getting used to. Not as bad as I thought it would be after I had it pierced

GL

(A tip, before you get a PA, try sitting down and peeing for a bit) I conditioned myself about 1 month before my PA just so I would get used to it. Because I used to stand up all the time but now its a lil different but overall less messy.
    E L L U Z I O N
    |||||||||||||||||||||||
    |Current Piercings:
    |2xNipples @ R E T I R E D (but getting re-pierced)
    |1xPrince Albert @ 10ga>8ga - Horseshoe Barbell (Fresh |Stretch)
    |2xLobes @ 8ga - Glass Plugs
    |1xIndustrial @ 14ga - Barbell
    |----------------------
    | Future Piercings:
    | Extend my PA into Apadravya?
    | My Dream Piercing: Lip :(
    |||||||||||||||||||||||
    3lluzion@gmail.com

Depends on the urinal. Trough ones, no chance :p The self contained ones I find fine, altho if the toilet is free and clean I'll use that anyway, I'm getting quite used to sitting down

idon't find any problems peeing standing up since i got my PA, although it is only a 2.4mm, so maybe at larger gauges it might be affected (which i intend to go to eventually )
    Got: R Nipple @ 1.6mm (2/10/07)
    L Nipple @ 1.6mm (16/11/07)
    Both lobes @ 1.6mm (16/2/08
    2nd lobe (Right) @1.6mm (17/7/08)
    L Nipple (vert) @ 1.6mm (9/8/08)
    Septum @ 1.6mm (29/8/08)
    Tongue @1.6mm (11/10/09)
    "No God, Only Me" tattoo - 15/06/10

Retired : Inverse Navel @ 1.6mm (10/5/08)
    Microdermal (chest)
    2nd lobe (left) @1.6mm (14/6/08)
    PA @ 2.4mm (16/12/08)

well, once you study economics at all, you realise that magic does exist, only we call it money.

Quote Originally Posted by Perforator View Post
    I personally wish all males would pee sitting down
    (apart from in the situations mentioned by poobah)

having 3 sons & a husband makes you feel that way. lol

*no help though, sorry*
    AGREE! Guys make enough mess peeing standing up without a PA. And I have to clean it up after them if i have to use the toilet because they dont seem to notice is or care. NOT cool. And one drop on the seat or the floor is too much! hhehee

eva

Holes | lip (left) | nostril (right) | nipples horizonal (both) | 2x lobe (right) | 2x lobe (left) | industrial (right) | Inner conch (left)

Ink | aquarius (my)sign on left wrist | pink cherry blossom flower on stomach

Wants | full sleeve | chest piece | high nostrils | septum | vertical nipples | medusa | triangle

www.myspace.com/megadazed

I live with two guys and they must be real toilet gentlemen then because i never have a problem with leftover wee!
    Body Piercer and Creator of Body Poetry
    A Body Piercing advice site complete with fully detailed aftercare guides.

strawb n ku,
    the worst is when theres no light in the bathroom (cos no-one can be @rsed to change the bulb), so you pad in, blindly in socks, & ewwww,
    wet floor.
    You sit down...wet seat.
    Then you go batter some house-mates (yeh, I'm great fun to live with, mwa-ha-haaa)
    AkA RoOf/Ruth/Roofy/Ruthy/Root & erm...that is all
    Its all Chaos & Corsets
    ★"If Carlsberg made eBayers........she would be the best eBayer in the WORLD!"★

Hhahaha :P Lucky you kuku :P

eva

Holes | lip (left) | nostril (right) | nipples horizonal (both) | 2x lobe (right) | 2x lobe (left) | industrial (right) | Inner conch (left)

Ink | aquarius (my)sign on left wrist | pink cherry blossom flower on stomach

Wants | full sleeve | chest piece | high nostrils | septum | vertical nipples | medusa | triangle

www.myspace.com/megadazed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast