Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pissing with a PA

If im at home or a clean toilet i sit, once the pierced hole stretches by itself then i spay (sorry girls) so to stop any mishaps sitting down works for me, or like a few others have said twist it a bit and see how you get on, trial and error really......

I agree with the status quo here - sitting down is the only safe way without covering your leg/the toilet seat/the floor in your own piss. Though I stad at a urinal without problems.

I am up to a 1/2 gauge and with the 3/4inch balls on most jewelry of that gauge, as long as I plant the top ball against the mouth, I get a stream out the bottom I can guide pretty easily.

I have an 8mm horeshoe barbell in most of the time - And yes, u have to sit down, otherwise u wet your shoes and the guys next to u :o)

Last night was the first time I went out for the evening since having mine done. I went to a toilet in the restaurant and the seat looked filthy so I thought no way can I sit down. I tried peeing standing for the first time. Generally it was a straight jet and the entire lot found the hole. It was also painless for the first time. I almost wanted to broadcast to the retaurant that I had done a normal pee!

I have since found that if I leave my foreskin over the ring (so completely forward) while I pee, I don't pee ANY differently to how I did before the piercing.

A few people told me that rotating your old chap to one side a bit meant that the urine doesn't follow the contour of the ring (and therefore spray everywhere). I actually found that for me this made it worse. But everyone is different.

Anyway, I am now enjoying going for a wee (I don't mean right this second, there are electrical cables under this desk).
    Piercings:
    Lower lip (labret) - 1.6mm
    Nostril (bar closure) - 1.2mm
    Retired:
    Prince Albert (bcr) - 2.4mm

Tattoos:
    Shoulder
    Elbow join
    Calf
    Side
    Bum

I just don't want to know anymore.