Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Favourite song(s) of all time?

I found a live vid, he spoke before screaming his head off, you really wouldn't expect it from that voice it's funny lmao

Though that scream sounds immensely hard, i still absolutely adore suicide silence vocals (Mitch Lucker) i love his death grunts and he sounds like oli sykes doing many other styles, s'good

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    I found a live vid, he spoke before screaming his head off, you really wouldn't expect it from that voice it's funny lmao

Though that scream sounds immensely hard, i still absolutely adore suicide silence vocals (Mitch Lucker) i love his death grunts and he sounds like oli sykes doing many other styles, s'good
    Oli Sykes cant scream for shit live, im not a BMTH hater, i quite like them, although they do get a bit boring (lots of potential just dont seem to hit the sweet spot for me), but live sooooo soooooo bad! I was actually embarrassed for them.

Them and architects seem to be heading towards similar sounds these days, but Architects are just on a different level completelly!
    Last edited by TheArctopus; 01-23-2009 at 01:05 AM.
    Pierced, Punched, Stretched and Scarified

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctopus View Post
    Oli Sykes cant scream for shit live, im not a BMTH hater, i quite like them, although they do get a bit boring (lots of potential just dont seem to hit the sweet spot for me), but live sooooo soooooo bad! I was actually embarrassed for them.

Them and architects seem to be heading towards similar sounds these days, but Architects are just on a different level completelly!
    When i went to see Bmth on their suicide season tour he didn't sound too bad, but that might just be my opinion... lmao

I might take a listen to Architects then, any songs that stand out?

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    When i went to see Bmth on their suicide season tour he didn't sound too bad, but that might just be my opinion... lmao

I might take a listen to Architects then, any songs that stand out?
    Hollow Crown by Architects is incredible whereas Suicide Season is mediocre. Although im already tiring of hollow crown now, it just doesnt compete with ruin, architects previous album, Hollow crown become to predicitve, 2 mins heavy, 1 mins clean vocals with tapping section then 30 secs heavy, every single song pretty much.

But songs id recommend, The Darkest Tomb, Always, Heartless, North Lane, Follow The Water, Dead March, Hollow Crown, Early Grave

I saw BMTH on the suicide season tour too, Dead Swans made them look like a joke, Dead Swans put on a real show going mental, nearly knocking sound guy out with a projectile bottle etc, BMTH were exactly like every live vid i ever saw of them, mediocre in entertainment value, appaling in performance, vocals were sh*te.
    Last edited by TheArctopus; 01-23-2009 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArctopus View Post
    Hollow Crown by Architects is incredible whereas Suicide Season is mediocre. Although im already tiring of hollow crown now, it just doesnt compete with ruin, architects previous album, Hollow crown become to predicitve, 2 mins heavy, 1 mins clean vocals with tapping section then 30 secs heavy, every single song pretty much.

But songs id recommend, The Darkest Tomb, Always, Heartless, North Lane, Follow The Water, Dead March, Hollow Crown, Early Grave

I saw BMTH on the suicide season tour too, Dead Swans made them look like a joke, Dead Swans put on a real show going mental, nearly knocking sound guy out with a projectile bottle etc, BMTH were exactly like every live vid i ever saw of them, mediocre in entertainment value, appaling in performance, vocals were sh*te.
    Ah right, they were good when i saw them

And ok, i'll take a listen, cheers (y)

forgot to put "we're all alone" in that list of recommended architects tracks, thats an amazing track.

John Lennon - Imagine
    The Cardigans - My Favorite game
    Stevie Ray Vaughn - Love Struck Baby

There is my 2 cents ;D
    LeftEar: 00Lobe 4g Lobe 14G Helix
    RightEar: 00Lobe 4g Lobe

Rip: Septum and Lip

Imperium - Machine Head

/thread
    Hi, I'm Al
    FUNNIEST MEMBER 2008
    10mm Septum |19mm(3/4") Lobe|1.6mmtongue
    <3 Louise

my favorite of all time is December by Collective soul. Do you guys have heard the song?

Quote Originally Posted by claire909 View Post
    my favorite of all time is December by Collective soul. Do you guys have heard the song?
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G song!!!!!!
    Princess!

Current Piercings:
    2 x sets on each lobe - Outer Conch - Left Nostril - Centre Tongue - VCH - 4 x Skin Divers on chest - 2 Skin Divers on wrists - Conch - Tragus - Nape - MD on centre chest