Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Piercings you DONT like....

i can't stand -

Madonnas - ChavXCore
    Bellybutton Piercings
    Below the belt
    Anti-Eyebrows

I really want one but i dont think it would suit me but septums. They're really not my thing but they look really cool lol.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouschris_
    i can't stand -

Madonnas - ChavXCore
    Bellybutton Piercings
    Below the belt
    Anti-Eyebrows

I really want one but i dont think it would suit me but septums. They're really not my thing but they look really cool lol.
    Below the belt - Chris there's nothing better than a woman with her clit hood pierced, especially with a bar - brings a different meaning to the word joystick.
    And what man wouldn't like a massive BCR through his jap eye that allowed him to piss sideways. :lol:
    Piercings:-x2 20mm wooden tunnels, 3.2mm horseshoe conch piercing, 2.4mm nipple piercing and two tongue bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lushfetted
    Below the belt - Chris there's nothing better than a woman with her clit hood pierced, especially with a bar - brings a different meaning to the word joystick.
    And what man wouldn't like a massive BCR through his jap eye that allowed him to piss sideways. :lol:
    hahahaha..
    myspace.com/jesspie
    Piercings: ears, labret, nose x2 and TONGUE! =)

the shitpit that is cornwall, [England, UK]

I dislike some piercings that to me seem pointless: [no offence if anyone has any of these]
    toe,
    hand, [going through it rather than the web bit]
    eyelid,
    uvula,
    chin,

erm..that's the only ones i can think of right now.
    xo
    http://photobucket.com/albums/f261/p...arch_06008.jpg
    3 navel,nipple,web,14mm lobe,12mm lobe,2 lobe,tragus,rook,industrial,helix,nape.

Quote Originally Posted by xHex
    This is slightly hard to explain, but, I'd say I like all piercings because I've not seen a particular piercing that I found NO ONE suits, yet. For example, I aboslutely hate monroe piercings on most people I see, though I have seen them look fantastic on the rare few. Same with cheek piercings, which I tend to dislike on a regular basis, as I do smileys. I used to know someone who looked absolutely stunning with a smiley - you need a particular type of smile and a great set of teeth to pull that one off well.

I'm starting to get sick of seeing kids with side-lip piercings, simply because it's saturating our society with an irritating cliche, although general 'image' contributes to the x-factor here. My partner has the most gorgeous centre lip-piercing that I adore. :P Then again, he's not a 'kid'. Maybe it's the annoying teenage thing that makes me hate them so much. (No offence to any young people - just that most kids these days are little *£4$%&!..

I have to go with xHex it all depends on the person it's on but then there are some piercings that look good on most people and there are some that maybe 1 in a 1000 looks good in, most Madonnas and Medusas or what ever you wish to call them, I just wanna scratch it of their face :twisted: but I can admit I have seen people that maybe didn't look good in it but aleast not worse

Quote Originally Posted by Lushfetted
    Ahh, now I remember why I carry this lump of metal around in my pants... to piss sideways!! :lol:
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Quote Originally Posted by Holokauston
    I have to go with xHex it all depends on the person it's on but then there are some piercings that look good on most people and there are some that maybe 1 in a 1000 looks good in, most Madonnas and Medusas or what ever you wish to call them, I just wanna scratch it of their face :twisted: but I can admit I have seen people that maybe didn't look good in it but aleast not worse
    Also depends on what combinations of piercings people have too, I guess. Iím not a fan of monroes/madonnas but saw this guy the other day https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/ga...cat=506&page=1 and was quite impressed...
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Yeah have to agree, atleast on that picture it looks good with the lip

wow cannot believe how many people dont like septums and smiley's!! shocking! i love both of them...dont think there acctually is a piercing i do not like...

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Quote Originally Posted by piercedboy15
    Septums- although i use to love them something just puts me off now, i think its when someone said you can smell knob cheese all the time when you had one lol.
    Phah!! You only occasionally get a funny smell!
    Agreed! :lol:

Tut tut, looks like you need to clean your piercings more regularly, piercedboy15!