Thread: Nipple stretching - Septum stretching

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

Default Nipple stretching - Septum stretching

Personally, I felt that my 1.6mm (14g) nipple piercings were feeling bit like cheese wire. Catching them or any rough contact often left them quite tender for a while so I decided to stretch. I'm going upto 2.4mm with a stop at 2mm first for 6 weeks or so.
    Figured I would announce on the experience forums that I went upto 2mm last week. Smashing The act of stretching was quite painful - not excrutiating but still painful - a good few deep breaths and I was through it though. Have to say my horizontal was more painful than my vertical though. (I have one horizontal on my right and on the left I have a vertical).

I also stretched my septum this morning from 2.4mm to 3mm (well I say 3mm, but after measuring the jewellery it is more of a 2.8mm claw). Either way - that hurt and I am having a "Don't touch my nose! I'll kill you" day now. Hopefully the soreness should stop within a few days. Just got to be careful.

Yes CONGRATS !!! septum stretching is the coolest kind !! haha
    Current: 32mm lobes , 8 mm septum , snakebites , 2.4mm vertical nipples , 1.6mm lobes (again...for my bling bling)

Ink: Loads thanks.

Retired (I grew up): Tragus to conch scaffold , tragus , eyebrow , 8mm lobes , 1.6mm lobes , tongue , bridge , guch , ampalang , scrotum , 4mm top ear , Upper lip web , tongue web , labret.

Projects: 10mm septum, 8mm nipples, SUB-DERMS !, more ink.

See how funny i look here : Myspace

Welcome to the 2mm nipple club!
    Piercings: 7 - PA (8mm), Both Nipples(4mm, 3.2mm), Lorum, Amp, 2xPinna
    Tattoos: 4 - Trojan Helmet and a swirly thing on my arse (among others)

Lord of the Rings

I'm in a club, brilliant. Do we get stickers?

Oh please say there are stickers?! I'll join if there is! No I am actually seriously considering stretching my nipple and my septum, but clearly my septum needs to heal first and im going to wait on the nipple a few months just cause.

Wahey! if you need any help, let me know
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

that hurt and I am having a "Don't touch my nose! I'll kill you" day now.

Anybody know about a nerve in the septum area that could be 'nudged' by a septum stretch??
    Im not a wuss,its not a pain thing, just does funny things to my nose and face!!!
    Just checking im not destroying myself!!

Providing you are stretching properly, you won't be damaging yourself. Lots of lube, small stretches, long healing times. You know all that anyway x
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic

I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours. -Stephen Roberts

whoo just had to tell someone, im really rather excited (and yes i realise im pathetic!!) I was fiddling with my septum retainer while I was working (cyclin dependany kinases and cell cycles progression-why am i doing a biology degree?!) and it felt really loose so i figured id try one of my stretching crescents and the 2mm went in fine, so i tried 2.4 and that was fine too, i could feel it but no pain or anything, which is all dandy, till I realised that I want to wear a small diameter ring (7or8mm) and you cant get hold of them at thicker than 1.6mm! GRRR

I've done that with my 3mm stretch. Saw one gorgeous claw (I LOVE claws for septums) and bought it, stretched using the jewellery itself and then realised.. I have bout 15 pieces of jewellery and now NONE of them fit except this one claw. I'm tempted to just go back down to 2.4mm.. but I'm happy with this 3mm for now.
    Queen C aka Cazaclysmic