Thread: Stretching lobes from scratch.

Default Stretching lobes from scratch.

I'm bored.

I want something new, and that thing that I want is going to be stretched lobes.

But I'm currently doing an accounting degree (pity me), so I don't want my lobes to be permanently affected - or at least not too noticeable. I currently have my helix, anti-tragus, and lip pierced, and a tattoo on my right arm. I'm not adverse to pain, and I don't mind from that aspect, however I don't really want to have bars or rings in my lobes, as I don't think this looks too good. Would it be possible to pierce my lobes and put 3mm flesh tunnels in straight away? My piercer said she could do up to 2.4mm straight away, and then in a months time move up to a 4, but would it be ok to put a 3mm tunnel in immediately?

Cheers

Matt

probably not.... the skin will rip and it WILL hurt and bleed a lot. youll also get scar tissue build up around the rip as it heals, making it harder to stretch next time. leave the 2.4mm bar in for as long as it takes for it to heal properly then stretch it up. you can get 2.4mm tunnels but theyre not really worth the effort. as for not wanting youre ears to be permanently affected, the largest size i believe you can stretch to before they wont return to normal is 6mm but i would check that. other than that mate, if you do it properly then stretching looks awesome!
    piercings:
    left and right lobe, 1.2
    left and right lobe 8mm
    tongue
    scaffold
    nose l & r
    nips l & r
    tattoo\'s
    tribal heart and \'kym\' on my right upper arm
    \'mon timetis messor\' on my left upper arm
    hand print on my left breast

Thanks for the reply.

Ah well, looks like i'll have a bar in my ear for a 4 or so weeks first.
    Currently:

Helix
    Anti-tragus
    Lip
    Tattoo on right arm.

Want:

Lobes stretched.

ill PM you this incase you dont come back to the thread

Ask your piercer to get hold of some 2.6 MEDICUT needles (you can get them from wildcat. and some titanium 4 mm flesh TUBES (they are looooong , so accomodate for swelling) .

ther are 2 ways to do this

pierce as normal and then either

squeeze the 4 mm jewellery in to the canula and pull it through this takes a bit of force and hurts. this is the way i had me current tunnels started with and the ones above them which have now been retired due to space problems and shagging in bushes problems !

the other way would be the same but instead of putting the jewllery into the calula get a 4 mm insertion taper and put it into the end of the canular and take it through the new hole. this way bleeds a little more as the instertion taper stretches the hole slightly bigger than the jewellery. but is a little easier for the piercer as it can be tough the jewellery into the canula directly.

hope that helped a bit
    Current: 32mm lobes , 8 mm septum , snakebites , 2.4mm vertical nipples , 1.6mm lobes (again...for my bling bling)

Ink: Loads thanks.

Retired (I grew up): Tragus to conch scaffold , tragus , eyebrow , 8mm lobes , 1.6mm lobes , tongue , bridge , guch , ampalang , scrotum , 4mm top ear , Upper lip web , tongue web , labret.

Projects: 10mm septum, 8mm nipples, SUB-DERMS !, more ink.

See how funny i look here : Myspace

Senior Member .Only.Streetlights.'s Avatar

The largest you can stretch to without it remaining permanent... entirely depends on your body. Everyone is different. Obviously the larger you go the less chance you have of being able to return to original lobes, the time you keep the stretch for can also make an impact on whether your lobes will shrink down again.
    If I were you, I would think of this lobe stretching as a permanent addition to your body, much like your tattoo. Not everyone likes that idea - but it's my state of mind whenever I decide on a modification.
    Good luck and fingers crossed you end up with lovely healthy pink lobes

nerve thats not really very safe you should only really do this with 3.2mm jewellery, your right on what your saying but 4mm is a bit of a shove and can damage...

rule of thumb for stretched lobes... 5 - 6mm and they should go down again.
    SPIKE
    spike_bodyjewelleryshop@hotmail.co.uk

Piercings: 16MM Lobe, 5MM PA.

Retired Piercings: Lots, removed over 25 piercings in a momment of madness!

Facebook: http://facebook.com/Bodyjewellershopspike

cool didnt know that bit. nice one
    Current: 32mm lobes , 8 mm septum , snakebites , 2.4mm vertical nipples , 1.6mm lobes (again...for my bling bling)

Ink: Loads thanks.

Retired (I grew up): Tragus to conch scaffold , tragus , eyebrow , 8mm lobes , 1.6mm lobes , tongue , bridge , guch , ampalang , scrotum , 4mm top ear , Upper lip web , tongue web , labret.

Projects: 10mm septum, 8mm nipples, SUB-DERMS !, more ink.

See how funny i look here : Myspace