Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weights or flexability training

lol yeah i love it. ive only ever had one or two bruises , and they bloody hurt, but its all good fun hehe.

I like to exercise though I'm not anywhere near as intense as I used to be when I was like 14. Back then, I was made for it.

I train 3 times a week and I do like to incorporate some flexibility training in there as well though it depends on my mood. I always like to stretch and there have been a few times when I haven't and I end up feeling really shitty and sore, and I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder blades because of my stupidity.
    I probably like the flexibility aspect more than the weight training, because it eases me, relaxes me and there's something theraputic about it in my opinion. Heavy stretching, getting some movement in the joints... I wish I could do gymnastics, I've got nothing but respect for people that do that. So flexible and graceful... *ENVY*

I do live the 'burn' you get after a good session. My legs have been feeling that for the past few days and I couldn't go yesterday because I was still having trouble walking. I'm currently trying to put on weight which I guess is why I don't go as hard at it as I used to. I know that too much cardivascular exercise can have a bit of a negative effect on a mass-building programme, so at least for a while i'll keep that minimal. It's hard though... I'm as skinny as a twig and I've had to start munching on junk just so I can be sure I've got all my calories... muffins, chips, burgers... crap. I don't usually eat like that, but I'm tired of jumping on scaled to realise that i've lost weight rather than gained it.

ah well... meh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123