Thread: The Official Clothes Thread

Oh, posting again cos different subject .
    Anyone on here shop at Topshop???
    I never do but my boss gave me a 20 giftcard for Xmas. Anyone want?? I won't use it, so it's basically just wasted here.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Hazel, have a looky at Debenhams bra's-they come in way more styles and are really good quality (or pour moi are good too, and Lepel (but more expensive!).
    Thank you!

Why not put the Topshop voucher on ebay it'll sell to virtually near cost if not bang on 20? Although I guess there's paypal fees etc...mebbe not haha!

Surely you can find summat to like in there? Undies, shoes, hats? I luff their hats hehe
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

You're welcome (I love their stuff obv!)

Hmm, could do actually, but you're right, paypal fees etc! Not really, i'll have a looky soon, might just be undies lol, but I generally just don't shop there. Although now you mention hats . . I am a bit of an addict xD.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

sophie we can go shopping when you come here, topshop have good socks and tights tbh! and the sales have some fairly nice jeans! in fact the jeans im thinking of are dead on 20 lol

YES!!! To the shopping part haha, need to go TK Maxx!
    If I can't find anything in Topshop you can have the card haha, I actually only buy socks from certain places, and tights the same!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Right well I might be having that off you then cos the jeans I'm talking about I'm slightly in love with and they only have my size lol I'm such a tart atm.
    Need to stop buying clothes, need to get rid of all my fat clothes and sell clothes I don't wear and have never worn, therefore are wasted in my cupboard. Sophie help me sunday? Oh and I plan to kidnap you til the weds!

Totally fine, you can have it lovely!!! .
    I'll help you out if next time you're here you'll help me! I've got loads too, esp shoes!
    Totally fine by me, always is ! I actually need to go shopping, so could well be up there a while doing everything!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Topshop is where probably every single item of clothing i own comes from. They have loads of nice stuff, you'll find something you like. If not, they add new stuff every thursday

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

Yeah these jeans are black and red vertical stripes, I'm so in love with them and I HATE topshop clothes lol.
    Yes we can do lots of productive stuff this time when I steal you. I know you will be well honest when it comes to 'is this worth keeping? is this nice?' cos you're brutally honest sometimes lol. Ah you know I'll probs love all your shoes and not want you to get rid of any!!

There are very occassionally things I like there, but normally i find something I prefer elsewhere. Sizing on me is rubbish there anyways, so I just don't shop there .
    Yeah, they do sound very 'you' Jordan!
    Am I??? I hope in a good way, everyone's been a bit TOO honest with me this week, i'm super neurotic :P.
    Heh, probs some of them as we have similar taste, but most are wrong sizes etc. Tis just getting round to selling them!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook