Thread: The Official Clothes Thread

Try Milletts or somewhere like that? Anywhere that sells camping/outdoors equipment would sell them I imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Not really a clothes related-question, but anyone know where I can get those hand warmer things?Kinda like heat packs except you break them and they release heat?My GP told me about them a while back, and since it's getting colder I could use investing in some, but I dunno where sells them?Halp?If anyone actually knows what i'm on about =/
    http://www.thepodcompany.co.uk/naugh...nd_warmers.htm
    I have these ones, and they seem to sell quite a few others in the site.

Or http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=pd_lpo...29ZZEAD0YSTVY4
    Right ear: 3x lobe [1x 8mm], rook.
    Left ear: 2x lobe [1x 8mm], auricle, tragus, conch
    Other: Septum, nipples

I am Flo, the short and buttery one

I want Pat's babies

No one misses the quiet kid...

Thanks Flo, those cupcake ones are awesome, also found some cool Mr Men ones.Decided just to get some plain round ones though, since they don't last very long apparently, and I can't afford the one-use ones all winter .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thinking I might buy some more boots today, i'm really trmpted by these:

Or these:

But can't decide which, if either.Haha, probs shouldn't be buying any more tbh, since I just got DM's last week :s.A girl in my class has the 2nd ones(not that it's gonna affect my choice really) in black but I already have several pairs or black boots, so i'm torn between getting a different color . . .
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    I love those gloves. I have a very drafty flat and my extremities suffer in the winter (got frostbite a few years ago). Where are they from?

Not sure about the hat. I had one of those before, and it was too hot and sweaty to wear it.
    ordered !

Kay, boring, but I need to know where I can buy some seriously comfy and supportive black shoes for work. I'm on my feet all day long, and i've been wearing plain black etnies, but my feet are in agony once i get home. Affordable would be very nice - if anyone can recommend any shops, or even brands?

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Hotter. I know they have the whole 'old woman brand name' attached, but my mum adores hers for work (she's a primary school teacher) Not the cheapest, but last forever and are like walking on clouds.

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

Oh i dont mind if they're old women shoes. At all - it's not like i'm going to start a sex riot at work in the uniform anyway.

I'd love to be able to splash out 50 on comfy shoes, but alas my comfort has a budget. Skint :(

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Thinking I might buy some more boots today, i'm really trmpted by these:

Or these:

But can't decide which, if either.Haha, probs shouldn't be buying any more tbh, since I just got DM's last week :s.A girl in my class has the 2nd ones(not that it's gonna affect my choice really) in black but I already have several pairs or black boots, so i'm torn between getting a different color . . .
    Ooh, I like the second pair.. where are they from?
    Current: 4 Lobes (10mm & 2.4mm), Tongue Web, Navel, Right & Left Nostril, VCH (2mm), Right Rook, Septum (3.2mm), Triangle (2.4mm), Left Tragus

RIP: 2 Sternum Microdermals, Horizontal Nipples, Right Conch

Tattoos: Falling Leaves on inner right wrist (AFI), Song Lyrics on right ribs (AFI)

I'm Helen

Schuh.I'm gonna get them when my EMA finally goes in.Think they're 70, not sure?They've got them in other colors too
    4 tattoos.

Facebook