Thread: The Official Clothes Thread

yay or nay?

Quote Originally Posted by bekki2308 View Post

yay or nay?
    They're so cool .I quite like them, though I think the fur would bug the hell outta me pretty quick.The black ones are better than brown imo
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

I think they may be awesome for winter middle of the night uni work along with this hat

agreed the black is nicer id get cream to match my hat but then I know they would be black pretty quickly

oh the joy of early victorian huge draughty houses

I love those gloves. I have a very drafty flat and my extremities suffer in the winter (got frostbite a few years ago). Where are they from?

Not sure about the hat. I had one of those before, and it was too hot and sweaty to wear it.

I cant wait to crack out the huge furry hats in winter! That one is proper nice too!

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    I love those gloves. I have a very drafty flat and my extremities suffer in the winter (got frostbite a few years ago). Where are they from?

Not sure about the hat. I had one of those before, and it was too hot and sweaty to wear it.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Black-Rabbit-F...#ht_3819wt_905

the hat is for beach use and general university day use, walking the dogs at 8pm during the snowy part of the winter = awful , 3 hoodies and a helly hansen windproof shell didnt keep me warm even with my faux sheepskin (fairly thin) hat and leather gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Intra_venus View Post
    I cant wait to crack out the huge furry hats in winter! That one is proper nice too!
    that one is river island but mine is primark but its essentially the same only 9 cheaper

Thanks, I may have to invest in a pair

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    Thanks, I may have to invest in a pair
    do it ! then tell me if they're any good :P

Not really a clothes related-question, but anyone know where I can get those hand warmer things?Kinda like heat packs except you break them and they release heat?My GP told me about them a while back, and since it's getting colder I could use investing in some, but I dunno where sells them?Halp?If anyone actually knows what i'm on about =/
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook