Thread: The Official Clothes Thread

Ah that's not quick enough tbh, I'll order some stuff after download then

Scarred_pierced

I want this:
    http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothin...=10&color=BLUE
    and:
    http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothin...10&color=BLACK
    but i'm not sure whether to order them in size 12 or 14 :( my waist is like 29 and it says for 12's the waist is 28 :S

I had my boobs measure today, turns out I'm a 32E () and I've been wearing bras that are 4" too big on the back, and 2 cup sizes too small. Lmao.

I'm actually quite gutted cause I have a draw full of bras/knicker sets with tags on that I've never worn. Pshhh.

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

NOOOOOO I found my perfect prom dress but it's sold out an won't be restocked, fml! :(
    I'm Katie (:
    Current mods: conch, navel, tragus, lobes
    Wants: nipples, nape, forward helix, hip MD.

Facebook (:

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraChan View Post
    I had my boobs measure today, turns out I'm a 32E () and I've been wearing bras that are 4" too big on the back, and 2 cup sizes too small. Lmao.

I'm actually quite gutted cause I have a draw full of bras/knicker sets with tags on that I've never worn. Pshhh.
    I found that I was wearing a larger back size too, I used to wear 34 sometimes 36 and found I was a 32E myself. Scary to think really! But then I found la senza measured me wrong even for their own bras! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf View Post
    I found that I was wearing a larger back size too, I used to wear 34 sometimes 36 and found I was a 32E myself. Scary to think really! But then I found la senza measured me wrong even for their own bras! Haha.
    Haha, oh dear Just another example to add to all the bad I've heard about La Senza for bra fittings!

I got measured at John Lewis and M&S in the same day, both were really good I used to measure myself (really badly apparently as I was wearing a 36D!)

Current piercings
    22mm lobes | 6mm conch

Current tattoos
    Indian inspired dotwork side piece (14/08/2013)
    Click to see!

Retired
    Snakebites | Tongue web | Scaffold | Medusa | Hand Web | Smiley | Nape | Tragus | Vertical tragus | Navel | Chest MD | 8 lobes | Tongue | Nipples

Gallery
    http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gal...0&ppuser=52306

Haha, oh dear Just another example to add to all the bad I've heard about La Senza for bra fittings!

I got measured at John Lewis and M&S in the same day, both were really good I used to measure myself (really badly apparently as I was wearing a 36D!)
    I measured myself and was pretty bad at it too, I got John lewis and then debenhams to measure me and both came out the same, I always feel much better now!

la senza are one of the worst places to get measured for bras-i've been told in different places that i'm plenty of different sizes-eventually just go with what fits properly in your opinion.debenhams are pretty decent tho,never tried john lewis for fitting,but most will tell you just by looking how far off you are with the sizing.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

anyone have recommendations on good spike-heel or 'hotboots'?

saw them in a news story today about that girl whos suing citibank for getting fired over her sexiness. oh life, bringing the lolz.

anyhow i think im in the market...

Going back to the boohoo convo...in my experience, their clothes come up slightly large but not hugely so. For example, I am usually a 10-12 but if I buy boohoo, then I always go for the 10.

IMO the quality isn't amazing but then it's all pretty cheap stuff so to be expected I guess.