Thread: The health thread

Question for the ladies:
    Does anyone get lower back pain, headaches, or cramps similar to menstrual cramps during/right before ovulation?
    I had those things yesterday and the day before and I rarely get back pain or headaches any other time. Also, I got cramps a couple months ago while not on my period too. I'm not sure what else it could be.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    Question for the ladies:
    Does anyone get lower back pain, headaches, or cramps similar to menstrual cramps during/right before ovulation?
    I had those things yesterday and the day before and I rarely get back pain or headaches any other time. Also, I got cramps a couple months ago while not on my period too. I'm not sure what else it could be.
    Yep I get ovulation pain now and then. Are you on birth control?

Also IBS or colon cramps can feel like period pain to me sometimes. Could be that as well?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

To the above, I get all of those things, but my female visitor is now over 2 months late and getting close to 3. I haven't gained enough weight to make me miss and I know this bc I haven't gained any weight, I always fluctuate the same 5 or so pounds. I am waiting for my medical card to come in the mail so that I can got to the doctor bc I can not afford the 3 hundred its going to cost with out it. And believe me I am so ready to go the doctor, I actually cannot wait. I am so tired of the raging hormones, headaches, back pain and not being able to sleep at night!

Thanks Hazel and Nicole. I think that's definitely what it was... I still had a tiny bit of cramping today but no headaches or back pain. I'm not on birth control but I'm seriously considering it since I have really awful periods and now this.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Depending on what the doc says when I go, if I am not the "P" word I am deff going back on my birth control bc I cannot take this craziness....I don't even feel like my normal self 85% of the time:(

Yeah I found that ovulation pain pretty much goes totally when I'm on BC but all that kinda thing has calmed since I had my son as is often the case anyway, it can be very painful though, BC might be an option for you Lindsay x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sore throat. Been coughing loads lately.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Yeah I found that ovulation pain pretty much goes totally when I'm on BC but all that kinda thing has calmed since I had my son as is often the case anyway, it can be very painful though, BC might be an option for you Lindsay x
    That's good to know.
    I had some nausea and cramping today, which is weird because I didn't yesterday. I'm still pretty convinced it's ovulation/hormone related though, since the symptoms follow the same pattern as the ones during my period (worse in the beginning of the day/afternoon, not bad in the evening). I need to get myself to a gynecologist because I feel like the pill would do wonders for me.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

My vocal tic is making my throat even worse... It hurts so much... I might just go to bed in a minute. :/
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    That's good to know.
    I had some nausea and cramping today, which is weird because I didn't yesterday. I'm still pretty convinced it's ovulation/hormone related though, since the symptoms follow the same pattern as the ones during my period (worse in the beginning of the day/afternoon, not bad in the evening). I need to get myself to a gynecologist because I feel like the pill would do wonders for me.

Probably so, the pill does wonders for me