Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naval Help

Default Naval Help

I have my belly done, and the person who did it said it would take a year to heal, but I could change my ring every 2 months. So I have changed it 2 times, have had it for 6 months. I feel behind it, that there is scar tissue it isn't big and doesn't hurt. I called another place to talk to them about it, and they said I wasn't supposed to change it for 2 years, and it wouldn't be healed till 2 years. I am confused, I don't know which it is. Someone else told me 6 months. I know it depends on the person. And the lady that told me 2 years also scared me, because she said that I could have a Keloid from changing it too early but when I change it I am careful and it never hurts to put it back in. She hasn't seen it, so I don't think she would know. Anywho, it still gets a little crust, and sometimes it gets gooey, it is white-ish clear. It isn't green or any weird colors.

So is that normal? And how long does it really take to heal?

I can take a picture of it and post them if needed. I actually may do that. Just so you guys can see, it looks good it is a tiny bit red on the top. I don't know I just need some advice, my bf told me to take it out, but I really don't want to.

don't take it out it'll look cool when it's healed screw the piercer who said that i know loads of girls who's have healed after like 3/4 months fully if that one of my mates only took 1 month and it was cool...just don't irritate it same with othr piercings and it'll heal better and faster and don't change it until it does
    So in love with the sound of your own voice...and why? you would talk for eternity - I love hana

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot - DeathOfAHero
    don't take it out it'll look cool when it's healed screw the piercer who said that i know loads of girls who's have healed after like 3/4 months fully if that one of my mates only took 1 month and it was cool...just don't irritate it same with othr piercings and it'll heal better and faster and don't change it until it does
    I don't plan on taking it out or changing it anytime soon. It has been 6 months. Hang on I will take a picture of it and post it.

okey dokey
    So in love with the sound of your own voice...and why? you would talk for eternity - I love hana

Sorry taking so long, trying to get the light right. It keeps coming out weird. haha

Sorry they are kinda big, and blurry. It is hard for me to take the pics. haha But here you get the idea. Please don't mind the bra. :oops: And the barbel was pushed up.

But as you can see it is a little red on the top. I will try to get a better picture of it tonight when my bf gets home.

i'm no expert but i would say that's a natural reaction considering someones shoved a bit of metal in your stomach

haha ok. Well thank you for trying to help me out.

no worries :oops:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast