Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissing With Prince Albert

Default Pissing With Prince Albert

One of the questions most frequently asked by men who are thinking about a PA is, "Will I be able to pee standing up or will I have to sit down?" It seems many feel as if they will loose a little of their manhood if they can't pee standing up. I, too, was concerned about this before I got my PA.

I've lived with my PA for 6 or 7 years and I find I can pee standing if I have to (dirty public restrooms, outdoors, etc) but, generally, it's just easier to sit down. I certainly feel no loss because of it.

I'm curious what other PA owners' thoughts and experiences are. Do you generally sit or stand to pee? If you sit, does it bother you to have to do so?

Default Stand and be counted!

If its a cbr it will be sit down or wet pants. The wee comes out goes around the ring and down yr pants if you stand! If its a bar then no problems standing, the wee comes out like a garden hose nozzle. The longer the bar the better the aim.Good question, though psych wise, I think I changed to a bar to stand, not sit, also quicker, "two flicks and yr gone".

i have always been able to pee standing up, even at 6mm.
    regards, Richie 6mm PA(retired twice lol)

x2 frenum to come.........

i got mine done 6 weeks ago. i really did think that peeing sitting down would make me feel less of a man, but it really doesnt, i think i feel more of a man tbh, for having the balls to get a PA.

I've not tried standing yet for fear of making a mess. I'm gonna start practicing when it is fully healed.
    PIERCINGS:
    Tongue @ 1.6mm
    Lobes @ 8mm
    Lip (Centre) @ 1.6mm
    PA @ 2.4mm (Gonna go up to 4 or 5mm)

WANTED LIST:
    Both Nipples (Horizontal Bars)

If I'm at home or someone elses place or some place without a urinal I'll sit.

If out and about and there's a urinal, or a handy bush/tree, then standing is fine. I tend to try to make sure everything is pointing in the right direction first though, seems to be OK.

I can piss fine standing up as long I piss vertically. It sprays out a bit but it still all goes in the bowl if I'm careful.
    Have:
    Tongue, Ear Lobe x2, Horizontal Nipple x2
    Left Pinna, Left Eyebrow, Left Vertical Nipple
    Another Right Lobe, Navel, Labret, Prince Albert
    Future:
    Right Vertical Nipple, Nape

if you sprinkle whilst you tinkle, please be neat an whipe the seat
    ~Hi im Dawn~

what iv got

Double nostril, Tongue web, Tongue, Vch 2mm, Helix, Lobes 3.4mm, 2x 1.6mm double left lower lip. Ink x4

what i want
    Cheeks, Double right lower lip, Conch, Navel. More ink

R.I.P septum + nipples

Nick

Default No problemo

At first it was hard to get around sitting. 50+ years of macho was hard to break. But wet pants suck. After a while I found that not having to clean dribbles and splashes off the floor, toilet, & bath tub enclosure at home far out weighted having to stand. Your wife/girlfriend/honey will thank you too.

I still stand at urinals and in most public crappers cause of cleanliness factors.

The bigger the diameter the worst the spray. 10 ga no problem 0 ga nothing within 3 feet is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerat View Post
    The bigger the diameter the worst the spray. 10 ga no problem 0 ga nothing within 3 feet is safe.
    lmao

im considerin gettin a PA so hav found this usefull but ill still sit to pee at first. rather not make a mess.
    current piercings (5): left lobe, both nipples, septum, tongue

previous piercings (2): 2 surface (ribs)

want: bridge, nape, PA, tongue split and microdermals down spine.

I'm planning to da a PA, right after you've been pierced, can you pee without pain ?
    Last edited by Zumzo; 07-04-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast