Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    If you're still in pain then either downsize more or go plugless. You want to wait until the pain is gone, you're totally healed and add another good 6 months on top of that during which you can to oil massages to break down any scar tissue.
    Thanks! It hurts to touch the lobes, but they feel loose against the 00's. I guess now all I can do is wait.

Scarred_pierced

My plugs kept falling out all of last night, had to take them out in the end as it wasn't convenient to have plugs falling out every 5 seconds on a busy night at work. They've tightened up a bit but I havn't massaged them today. Def need to get taping.
    Keep seeing 25mm jewellery for sale and it looks so pretty!!

Katie just left from dropping off my plugs Gave me a free 3.2 tunnel haha bless her. Good job she did too; the front is open to about 4mm but I only just got the 3.2 through the back. Odd!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

I am so upset, I had to downsize again back to 0. I also had a dream my ears began to loose all elasticity and magically drooped so far down they fell off except for the bones.

Lobes finally fit 9mm after about 4 years haha.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Going to see a friend today who dislikes my stretches (they're unladylike, apparently!). But I know she's into glass blowing, so I want to wow her and show that there is some lovely stuff.
    Not sure what to wear though! Dichro or deep blue glass? Or maybe the blue goldstone. Perhaps even the seraphins.

Decisions are difficult.

Also weird jewellery related question: does anyone know if there's such things as weights designed for smaller gauges? Not super small, I'm talking around 0 or 00g. Just all that I've seen have that was their wearable and would be too heavy for stretches that were actually that size.
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 07-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

^You may be interested to know Bill (FrozenFire) has been working on weights as small as 8g. He'd probably be able to work around your specifications. Most I've seen smaller are wayyyy heavier. But weights aren't recommended for small sizes particularly.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

He made me weights at 5mm.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

My labret self stretches! It's at 3mm just now and I can whistle through the gap between the barbel and my flesh! Wtf! This is cool but kind of worrying... While my lobes refuse to budge.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Out of interest Pam, what weights did you get from Bill?

My left lobe scar tissue's finally becoming a b*tch! To be fair I expected it at some point, so at 11mm it's not terrible. I think it'll help my lobe slightly though when I don't have to deal with NF plugs, the front's worse than the back, and the o-ring seems to catch, especially overnight.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook