Thread: The useless stretching post

Finally gave in and signed up here since I've been nattering constantly elsewhere about my ears lol
    After my lobes being at 8mm for a little over a year and a half I decided to go a couple sizes bigger. 10mm tapers went in with no trouble at all, went really gross for a couple of days but they've calmed down a lot now compared to how they were at the start of the week (IE very leaky/crusty/generally nasty). Can't wait to get to 12mm so I can put my nice spider web tunnels in
    Current
    Snakebites | Left eyebrow | Earlobes @ 10mm

Want
    ​Septum

Quote Originally Posted by RyanVengenz View Post
    Finally gave in and signed up here since I've been nattering constantly elsewhere about my ears lol
    After my lobes being at 8mm for a little over a year and a half I decided to go a couple sizes bigger. 10mm tapers went in with no trouble at all, went really gross for a couple of days but they've calmed down a lot now compared to how they were at the start of the week (IE very leaky/crusty/generally nasty). Can't wait to get to 12mm so I can put my nice spider web tunnels in
    Might be a good idea to stretch to 11mm before 12mm. Not really good for your ears to skip sizes. Sounds like you should have stretched up to just 9mm and stopped their a while.

I know you didn't ask, but it sounds like you should downsize a little to repair any damage you've done. Safe stretches shouldn't go "gross".
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    Might be a good idea to stretch to 11mm before 12mm. Not really good for your ears to skip sizes. Sounds like you should have stretched up to just 9mm and stopped their a while.

I know you didn't ask, but it sounds like you should downsize a little to repair any damage you've done. Safe stretches shouldn't go "gross".
    I just went and took a look at them both and the right one looks absolutely fine, but the left one did look a bit rough inside so I've put the 8mm back in for now. No discharge at all coming from the right though and only a teeny bit of lymph from the left so I think they're ok, I'm keeping them clean and stuff. They didn't hurt/weren't super super tight when I stretched them up, if the 10mm hadn't gone in easy I wouldn't have forced it through.
    Last edited by RyanVengenz; 06-14-2013 at 05:39 AM.
    Current
    Snakebites | Left eyebrow | Earlobes @ 10mm

Want
    ​Septum

^ There shouldn't be ANY lymph when stretching...
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

can you start stretching a piercing at 8 weeks if its healed?

Quote Originally Posted by pierceadelic View Post
    Nope. That's far too soon. Plus, they may look healed on the outside, but not necessarily are on the inside.

There's a Stretching Guide here that will help with everything.

https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/fo...s-Regarding-It
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceadelic View Post
    Hell no, add 6 months into the moment they're fully healed so the fistula is strong enough to support a stretch.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    Since stretching up to 2mm my septum retainer is a constant snot magnet. Tis not funny any more!
    mines like that, made worse with double stretches. ones at 9mm and the others 2mm. the septum funk is bad everyday even though I take them out every morning to clean them over :( think the 9mm might be denting the cartilage but on top, it hasn't showed at the bottom

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    mines like that, made worse with double stretches. ones at 9mm and the others 2mm. the septum funk is bad everyday even though I take them out every morning to clean them over :( think the 9mm might be denting the cartilage but on top, it hasn't showed at the bottom
    Hoping it will change when I get my niobium retainer from BAF arrive. No septum funk ever, though I do get a little now I've stretched my nostril piercing to 2mm.
    ------

soon as im at my goal size (10mm) I can wear an earskin. they usually help get rid of the smell, its solid plugs that do it!

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus