Thread: The useless stretching post

My lefty's nearly ready to stretch again, next size went in today but it wasn't entirely happy, so will give it another week or so. Only a few more mm to go
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Stretched both of my nostril piercings to 1.2mm. I stretched them to 1mm last summer to fit into some jewellery I'd bought, but I decided to go to 1.2mm for more jewellery options. Both stretches were really painful, nostril stretching hurts. :L
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I had my medusa/philtrum piercing stretched to 1.5mm from 1.2mm today, that hurt! It was done with a 2mm taper to make sure the jewellery would go in. Means I can wear pretty anatometal stuff now though as I decided to get it all in 1.6mm
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

I don't see why a 2mm taper would be used.. surely its causing unnecessary trauma.. As really its 2 sizes stretched? Using an insertion pin would be enough to ensure the jewellery would go in as the jewellery divots into the end creating a smooth change.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Ok, new plan! Lobe stretching is being abandoned for a good long while, just gonna leave 'em naked and carry on massaging every day. I'm pretty sure they refuse to stretch because of scar tissue thanks to my uneducated, early attempts at stretching. Will most likely end up going down the large-gauge piercing/scalpel route, got plenty of time to think about it either way
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    I don't see why a 2mm taper would be used.. surely its causing unnecessary trauma.. As really its 2 sizes stretched? Using an insertion pin would be enough to ensure the jewellery would go in as the jewellery divots into the end creating a smooth change.
    Exactly this! I alternate between 1.2/1.6mm for my philtrum depending on jewellery choice, it's not overly painful and isn't tricky to do yourself!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Buying some 5/8" plugs to decide if I want to go to that size or not. If not I can just re-sell them but at least it will give me a better idea of exactly how big it is.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Ordered some blemished 3mm glass plugs for my next stretch from BAF last night. Anyone know where I can get inexpensive 3.5mm plugs for when I stretch up from 3mm?
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Tbh lobes should stretch a full mm fairly easy, you can always get some 3.2mm jewellery. Just my opinion, I would only use half sizes for very stubborn stretches/cartilage/septums Anyway if you want 3.5mm it will have to be a GWS preorder I should think. Link.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    It was for internally threaded jewellery do she thought it would be better with a 2mm insertion pin. It hurt loads and it's quite swollen today but I'm on the brufen and ice so it will be ok
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr