Thread: The useless stretching post

Okie doke i will try that. If that fails do you think maybe i should take it out and leave it to re pierce or would i be able to get it pierced from what it is now? Sorry for all of the questions lol
    Got:
    7mm Conch Punch
    Left nostril
    Stretched lobes 25mm
    VCH
    Helix
    L&R Outer Conches
    Dermal Anchor
    Medusa
    Septum

Retired:
    1x helix
    2 x second lobes
    Navel
    Tongue
    Frowny
    Smiley

Want:
    conch punch

Tattoo's x 6

I've been lazy for the past week and a half or so and not worn any ear jewellery, now i've lost ALL of my tunnels and i'm 99% sure my ears have shrank quite a bit, hmph.
    I did order some sa-weeeeet stuff from crazy factory that should be here soon though (:
    Last edited by timeforheroes; 05-01-2013 at 09:28 AM.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Currently sitting with 14mm solid steel plugs in just to loosen em up for the flares on my tiger iron plugs, cos they're niiice and I want to wear them.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Ordered some 1.2mm labrets and blackline open nose rings. Going to stretch my nostrils as soon as I leave school.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Woop!
    Helix is at 9mm now, the glass plug just slipped in

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

My o-rings keep popping off this 10mm plug >.<. Feeling nice and comfy though, lemony flutter's proving quite nice to stretch with.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Just 10g

Stretched my conch piercings from 16G to 14G... The end of one of my Anatometal labrets that I got last summer wouldn't stay secure, even when I took it out I tried to screw it in and it just spun and spun and would never secure. The end was falling out and the only other jewelry I had suitable for conch piercings were some 14G labrets so I stretched. The left one wasn't bad but the right hurt quite a bit, which is odd because the right has been pierced for nearly 4 years and the left has only been pierced for a little over 1 1/2 years. Seems like my left side is worse for piercing and my right side is worse for stretching! All my piercings on my left side have been more painful but my left lobe has been far easier to stretch than my right.
    Last edited by Coraz0ndeOro; 05-04-2013 at 06:42 AM.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Sent an email to crazy factory the other day, suggesting them to make some SF plugs (like septum bullets) in half sizes, like 4.5mm, 5.5mm etc, because that would really help some people. They answered that they like hearing suggestions and will definitely look into making something like that. Not sure if they actually will, but I tried! So thank me if you see them for sale :p

Inspired by my need for a 5.5mm plug right now. Would definitely be easier than custom ordering from the USA.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Aw, after leaving my ear jewellery out for the past several days due to losing my 14mm tunnels my ears have shrank to a 10mm... and for some reason 10mm feels TINY :3

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are