Thread: The useless stretching post

Looks like GWS then I have flat ones in 1/2" and I found a single 5mm one. Need a pair of 5mm to match up.

Oh noes, that means ordering from BAF
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

Yay! Back up to 16mm, once my ears had calmed down, the plugs just kept falling through so tried the 16mm plugs again and they slid straight in.

I wish my 2nds would take 5mm DF :( so sick of waking up to a grumpy ear that's spat its plug out during the night.

Grumble.

VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

:( try taping?

I hate taping, so much faff :P lol. I've ordered screw-in tunnels from CF, they should be here soon. Meantime I should stop wearing SF eyelets to bed with no o-rings >< but my 2nds are super thick cos they're at an angle, so wearing o-rings gets uncomfy too.
    Gah, stupid wonky fat ears.

VCH, 5mm tongue

I just lost an o-ring down my cleavage :| ffs

VCH, 5mm tongue

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    My lobes are now officially 6 months old! I have DF plugs with 5mm flares that just slide right through and whenever I wear my fave hangies I have a pretty big gap between the jewellery and the top of my lobe.. Think I might try 5mm sometime this week
    (Obviously if there's any resistance I'll leave it another month or two before trying again)
    Incase anyone's interested in stretching lobes that've been pierced at a larger gauge; the 5mm taper literally fell through my ear
    But, turns out my pair of 5mm glass plugs are slightly mismatched, one went in no problem the other was too big to follow the taper so I'm still at 4mm guess I'll just need to go buy more plugs!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Considering stretching my nostrils to 1.2mm for more jewellery options. I have some pretty 1mm BCRs that I bought for my nostrils, though.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Incase anyone's interested in stretching lobes that've been pierced at a larger gauge; the 5mm taper literally fell through my ear
    But, turns out my pair of 5mm glass plugs are slightly mismatched, one went in no problem the other was too big to follow the taper so I'm still at 4mm guess I'll just need to go buy more plugs!
    Ah that kinda sucks! Should invest in calipers, so handy! So your ears are a lot stretchier from being pierced at a higher gauge?

My ears are back to being happy, I'm loving the look of 16mm, the single flare is quite big which makes them look even bigger, so it's quite a noticeable difference, plus I can really feel the change in my ear shape now.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Ah that kinda sucks! Should invest in calipers, so handy! So your ears are a lot stretchier from being pierced at a higher gauge?

My ears are back to being happy, I'm loving the look of 16mm, the single flare is quite big which makes them look even bigger, so it's quite a noticeable difference, plus I can really feel the change in my ear shape now.
    Ahh I know! Ended up buying 5mm GG plugs on the way home yesterday so I'm now happily at 5mm! Really hope they stay this stretchy!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!