Thread: The useless stretching post

^I do, but my lobe's literally at 8.5mm, and the tunnel just will not go in. Wouldn't be so bad if I had 8mm stuff, but I don't. It's 7mm, which means i'm applying more tape than I normally would do. It's not impossible, just tricky. At least this NF plug is steel though (so heavier, wooo!), and cos my ear isn't touching the metal no itchiness which I occasionally get with steel!
    Definitely feeling that! Playing devil's advocate . .if you go to 22mm, you may as well go on to 25, it's only a few mm!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I think I have an SF 7mm, and possibly 8mm, I'll have to check for you!

Exactly! Plus I don't need much jewellery, I'm a very simple girl when it comes to jewellery, something green, something black, and maybe something purple or red, sorted! Even a bit of wood lol. So I won't have your extensive collection, and with the jewellery exchange, even better prices! That page is so tempting!

Aha, I won't need it soon hopefully!

Well some of us like extensive choice haha. It is, there's a lot of gorgeous stuff on there.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Im kind of tempted to stretch my philtrum up a bit but I've heard work are really cracking down on facial piercings so might not be the best idea...
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

My lobes stretched themselves to 2mm I was at 1.6mm for about 2 months, and my 2mm plugs got delivered yesterday. I don't have my taper yet but I decided to try them just to see and they just slipped straight in. I love how happy my lobes feel when I've gone up a size, they seem to like stretching
    Hi, I'm Carly (:

Have:
    Lobes 5mm
    Navel
    Central labret
    L Helix
    R Conch

Keelah se'lai.

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    ^I do, but my lobe's literally at 8.5mm, and the tunnel just will not go in. Wouldn't be so bad if I had 8mm stuff, but I don't. It's 7mm, which means i'm applying more tape than I normally would do. It's not impossible, just tricky. At least this NF plug is steel though (so heavier, wooo!), and cos my ear isn't touching the metal no itchiness which I occasionally get with steel!
    Definitely feeling that! Playing devil's advocate . .if you go to 22mm, you may as well go on to 25, it's only a few mm!
    i have some pretty 9mm single flare glass plugs you can put to use if you like, they are an aqua blue? very pretty in

got my helix to 7mm, and my septums back at 8mm yay.

think ill try to get both to 10mm as a goal size
    Last edited by Bullet; 02-22-2013 at 10:29 PM.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I was going to get some flesh tubes for my tragus, but I'd be worried about having an o-ring at the back of it so I think I'll buy single flared tunnels and have the bit with the o-ring at the front. I plan to stretch it to 2mm in April with a crescent expander (Using a straight taper is just way too difficult), then I might start taping after that. I have a 2.4mm flesh tube for my conch when it's ready to stretch, but would I be okay to tape with that or would it be better to use a single flared tunnel?
    Last edited by ThatPsycho; 02-24-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Aww thankyou Gina, but not needed . I'm there now!
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

hmm i have a new plan im going to go to 8mm in my 2nds and 8g in my thirds now as ive got some wonderful plugs on hold for me on JE
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

That will look nice! I can't decide what size I want my seconds, probably anywhere from 8G-4G. I need to get them pierced already!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!