Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    You're at 0g aren't you? Same as me I've got a couple of pairs, both 2g actually! I'm not a fan of the saggy lobe look either so they work pretty good. Best bet is to get some and try I think
    I will be soon so I would be buying as if I am at a 0g. Sounds reassuring!

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    You can get weights bigger than 2g, that's probably just BAF's stock. If you'd only be wearing them on odd days for short periods, you probably wouldn't notice much difference tbh.
    Okay cool!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I'd much rather get punched than stretch cartilage to 5/6mm .... ow.

I just realised I haven't had plugs in for 24 hours. Maybe I should go put some in :p lol
    i stretched my helix to 8mm, its back at a 6mm now but it took a very long time to do. thats why i opted for a conch punch, im impatient

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Really pleased with how much easier double flares are at bigger sizes. I just stretched to 12mm a few weeks ago and can already wear a pair of DFs!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

8mm was always my goal size but now im sooo tempted to go up to 10.
    However that would mean i couldnt wear my FF plugs or the green glittery ones i got from Anne which i love :( 8 just looks so small now though!

EDIT: These also look far better in a 10 than they do an 8. Actually most plugs do.
    Last edited by Lyssssa :); 02-19-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Scarred_pierced

Tempted to stretch my septum....never been tempted before but now the urge has come upon me.

^I think I still have retainers in larger sizes if you remind me of it when you're here.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

I shall do so!!! Although worried because my piercing isn't through the sweet spot so might be a bitch to stretch.

I'm hoping to get mine pierced at 10g end of this month.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Having to tape on a NF plug for my left now (the only bullet plug I have has a 9mm front, and i'm taping to 9mm lol, so it keep getting pulled through). For now this one actually seems quite secure though. Having a depressing moment at how small 9/16'' is :(. It just looks so tiny. But I know that some of my favorite plugs I wouldn't get again in larger sizes, and I wouldn't be able to afford anywhere near the collection I currently have.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Do you not have my single flare 9mm tunnel?? I shall bring it up!
    Def tempted to go to 22mm or even an inch!! Such gorgeous plugs!