Thread: The useless stretching post

ive decided not to get pierced a week on wed as i was going for my scaffold and 2nd lobes but im going to wait till feb 27th when i will have funds then once my 2nd lobes have healed i can stretch them to 3mm
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

So the flare on my new Mayan flare plugs is 3/4" and it looks like a really good size. I kind of want to go a good bit bigger. Sigh...
    Also think I've decided on 8G as a goal size for my second lobes. I was looking through my old jewelry and found a pair of 8G pinchers I really used to like and it made me think I'd really like an 8G hole to wear pinchers, CBRs/horseshoes, and some hangies through.
    Last edited by Coraz0ndeOro; 02-03-2013 at 07:55 AM.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

How long is it safe to wear stone plugs? I stretched to 12mm a week ago and today I got some gorgeous jade plugs from a girl on Jewelry Exchange. I was really happy to find out they were 12mm, not 1/2", and they are single flare and have a perfect wearable so they are super comfy. I really prefer them to the steel tunnels I have because they look/feel a lot like colorfronts. But how long can I wear them?
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Just found these on BAF. My ears seem to love glass, and these can be ordered in all the in between sizes to make stretching a little bit more gradual (:
    AND they're sold as singles, which is fricken awesome

Thought I'd share the link for anyone else looking for x.5mm plugs too!

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productd...=11468&index=1

Thanks for that Nox! Brilliantly useful!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

My labret is made Ooooh my, it's GORGEOUS!!!

It's the deer antler one, 2nd from the left <3
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    How long is it safe to wear stone plugs? I stretched to 12mm a week ago and today I got some gorgeous jade plugs from a girl on Jewelry Exchange. I was really happy to find out they were 12mm, not 1/2", and they are single flare and have a perfect wearable so they are super comfy. I really prefer them to the steel tunnels I have because they look/feel a lot like colorfronts. But how long can I wear them?
    I don't think there is a time limit.. I wear my stone plugs for weeks! I know it should only be worn in healed piercings though.. So yeah wear them haha

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Thanks. I was thinking it was like two weeks at the most. These are just so smooth, comfy, and pretty I don't want to go back to my long steel tunnels!!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

My lobes feel healed now! They're much thinner than I remember just cause they've been slightly swollen for a few months haha! They're about 10.5 weeks old now but I doubt I'll get my BAF order until March so they'll be about 15 weeks / 4 months - will that be healed enough to wear stone? I ordered some gorgeous stone plugs (although I'll leave the DF til my ears are about 6 months I think!)
    Also, are we in agreement emu oil will be ok to use once it arrives? I'm sure it can actually be used on still healing piercings?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    My lobes feel healed now! They're much thinner than I remember just cause they've been slightly swollen for a few months haha! They're about 10.5 weeks old now but I doubt I'll get my BAF order until March so they'll be about 15 weeks / 4 months - will that be healed enough to wear stone? I ordered some gorgeous stone plugs (although I'll leave the DF til my ears are about 6 months I think!)
    Also, are we in agreement emu oil will be ok to use once it arrives? I'm sure it can actually be used on still healing piercings?
    Dunno about the stone but you can use emu oil on fresh piercings
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

I reckon I'll try the SF and see how my lobes feel
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!