Thread: The useless stretching post

You might not get the chance to get the hangies again if they are discontinued. You could do a lil of both. Get the extravagant hangies, but a few cheaper everyday wear, instead of one or the other.
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    1st and 2nd lobes, both sides
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:
    lily on left rib, needs a quote to finish

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

Yeah, I think I'm going to get the hangies and maybe a couple pairs of colorfronts and a pair of stone plugs. I love the Luciferins but that's just soooo much money for one pair of plugs. I'm even thinking about waiting til I get a second hole and getting them at a smaller size. I might go as big as 6G with my second hole, I haven't decided yet.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Rethinking my goal size possibly... I like how 5/8" looks a little better, at least with plugs in. However, I personally don't like the look when stretched lobes hang "loose" when they're naked. So I'll just have to see what my ears start to do as I size up before I can make that call. Besides, I don't know if going up to 5/8" would agree with my aspirations to work in a law firm. Does anyone have naked pics of 16mm lobes?

Edit: I'm kinda obsessed with Mayan flares, so I could wear Mayan flared plugs in 1/2" to make my ears look a little bigger, but I think they look even better at 5/8" (which is a 7/8" front flare for Oracle's plugs)...
    Last edited by Sneferie; 01-29-2013 at 05:42 AM.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

I'm wondering the same thing... I'm at 12mm and it hasn't distorted the shape of my lobe at all really, so I don't think they will be too bad at 5/8" if I go that big.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

my ears are same as they were at 1/2 and all the sizes lower. Although I am not at 5/8 but at 9/16 they are round plump circles when I take my jewelery out and the longer I leave them out, the more lobes relax they start to really plump up and they look smaller but then I slap some coconut oil in them and pop in plugs. Has helped my lobes thicken to leave the jewelery out. I am hoping by doing this, I am helping my lobes to not do that hanging thing that bigger sized lobes do. I love the bigger sizes but not the droppy lobes look if that makes sense. Then again my mind or ear size could decide to change.

Mmmmmmm holey butt'r

Lobes have been naked for 24hrs, right one looks fine but lefty still looks a tiny bit puffy so I'll leave them longer. They feel fine though, not even a crusty to be found.
    Mysterious swelling is mysterious.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

cant wait to get my 2nd lobes pierced it might not be for a while but im really looking forward to it..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Ordering a very lovely labret from Andy... mmm 16mm.
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

ive decided im only going to 8g or 3mm in my 2nd lobes and i dont know whether to get both done or just one ear.. also going to be getting my rook and stretching to 4mm as my piercer wont do punches on rooks, and getting my labret and stretching that as again my piercer wont scalpel labrets or punch them as the whole would defiantly be permanent.. i love the stretching jounrney and cant wait to get these done and then i can wait the allotted time for healing and then start to stretch
    Last edited by littlekaty; 01-29-2013 at 06:20 PM.
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    Ordering a very lovely labret from Andy... mmm 16mm.

oooooo. whats it gonna look like?
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos