Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyMeadows View Post
    So for those with more experience than me, what do you suggest to help stretching jojoba oil, emu oil, or holey buttr, and why?
    I like bio-oil personally (the proper stuff is a ton nicer than the cheaper ones though, and it really seems to help with stretching-although I will mention I had a LOT of scarring on the lobe i'm currently stretching, so I did get it mainly for that reason). I've never tried jojoba, although I do like the way it feels on skin. I think a lot depends on your skin type also, but that may just be me. Never tried emu oil, don't really want to!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Yeah the bad part about emu oil is it's pretty gross! Especially when it gets cold and gets chunks in it... ugh. But it makes my lobes feel so nice!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I have heard of bio-oil. It seems like that game from when I was a kid, pokemon, gotta catch them all lol. I have a little bit of scar tissue, like teeeny tiny, which is a miracle. I'm sensitive to strong smells. I think I'm mainly looking for something to massage and stretch with, make them nice and stretchy. I think I will start with Emu and try it out.
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    1st and 2nd lobes, both sides
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:
    lily on left rib, needs a quote to finish

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

I'm veggie, so it's purely personal preference. Tbh I react to a fair bit unfortunately. I used to use coconut oil, but it's meant to melt on body contact-I have raynauds, I could hold it for a good while and it would still be solid xD.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    Yeah the bad part about emu oil is it's pretty gross! Especially when it gets cold and gets chunks in it... ugh. But it makes my lobes feel so nice!
    A year ago that would have had me running. Emu oil used to creep me out. Now that I've been desensitizing myself for the horrors of medical school, it is slightly disconcerting how little that bothers me.
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    I'm veggie, so it's purely personal preference. Tbh I react to a fair bit unfortunately. I used to use coconut oil, but it's meant to melt on body contact-I have raynauds, I could hold it for a good while and it would still be solid xD.
    I'm very reactive to things, it is why I am leery of holey buttr especially. My skin is prissy. Coconut oil, I have used but just didn't do it for me. I looked up your condition, ouch, and to live in such a cold climate on top of it.
    Last edited by IzzyMeadows; 12-21-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

A year ago that would have had me running. Emu oil used to creep me out. Now that I've been desensitizing myself for the horrors of medical school, it is slightly disconcerting how little that bothers me.
    Haha yeah, to be honest if I really thought about it it would put me off but I just try not to think about what it actually is when I'm using it. :P
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

I'm very reactive to things, it is why I am leery of holey buttr especially. My skin is prissy. Coconut oil, I have used but just didn't do it for me. I looked up your condition, ouch, and to live in such a cold climate on top of it.
    Hmm, Holey butt'r is quite soothing, it's not particularly heavy, but I can understand your reticence. Tbh it's a bit hit and miss, I keep meaning to get some shea butter for my lobes, but just haven't got round to it. Heh, just one of those things, even living somewhere warmer wouldn't really help;gloves don't :3
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Shea butter is pretty thick. I guess part of it is what you want it for.
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

just got my 16mm silicone baf plugs in im really happy
    Last edited by littlekaty; 12-21-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell