Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by littlekaty View Post
    stone is not recommended in a fresh stretch
    That's why I said I'd wear them when they were healed. The point is I want something heavy to wear before the stretch, but don't want to wear steel.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Just stretched my ears and I loved the process of doing so. Can't wait to continue the process.

Well, I think hematite is heavier than most other stones, but any other should be just heavy enough to loosen them up.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Thanks!
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Decided i'm gonna order some glass labrets soon for stretching my philtrum; if I decide to downsize again at least I can use them on my conch for stretching. Plan for when I get home, to go to 14g!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

When you're thinking of how many piercings you're healing at once, do you consider stretched lobes one piercing healing?

Also, this may sound like a stupid question, but my Holey Butt'r has just arrived and I was wondering if it would be okay if I got some of it on the actual lobe piercing. Before ordering Holey Butt'r, I've used some vitamin E oil stuff from Superdrug but I've been careful not to get it around the piercing because it's not pure oil and has other stuff in it, so should I do the same with Holey Butt'r?
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

^No. They're not healing.

Erm, unless i've misunderstood the question, that's how you do lobe massages. So yes, you will need to put the holey butt'r on your lobes.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    When you're thinking of how many piercings you're healing at once, do you consider stretched lobes one piercing healing?

Also, this may sound like a stupid question, but my Holey Butt'r has just arrived and I was wondering if it would be okay if I got some of it on the actual lobe piercing. Before ordering Holey Butt'r, I've used some vitamin E oil stuff from Superdrug but I've been careful not to get it around the piercing because it's not pure oil and has other stuff in it, so should I do the same with Holey Butt'r?
    Don't think of stretched lobes as piercings, it's just skin, nothing is broken and nothing is healing as such. You can get any natural oil or creams, buttr etc right into the lobe/hole and it will be fine, just as you can moisturise your skin it will merely sink in.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    ^No. They're not healing.

Erm, unless i've misunderstood the question, that's how you do lobe massages. So yes, you will need to put the holey butt'r on your lobes.
    I meant getting them on the actual hole.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Don't think of stretched lobes as piercings, it's just skin, nothing is broken and nothing is healing as such. You can get any natural oil or creams, buttr etc right into the lobe/hole and it will be fine, just as you can moisturise your skin it will merely sink in.
    Okay, thanks.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Scarred_pierced

Yeah you need to get the oil or buttr in the piercing as well, esp in the hole of a stretched lobe, feels good!! As well as being beneficial.

I am thinking of going to 19mm. That shall be my aim from now on.