Thread: The useless stretching post

Yeah, to me from the front they look more like 0G than 7/16"! My goal size is 1/2", but I'm going to stay at 7/16" for a while. I might go to 5/8" someday in the future.
    The only bad thing is I LOVE colorfronts, and I feel like they look the best at around this size or smaller. But pretty much every other style looks better the bigger it is.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

They're still cute though! Ah, 1/2'' is a nice size, 5/8 is better though . I adore colorfronts as well, at my size I really like how they look.

Argh. Dry lobe is dryyyy. I'm oiling/moisturizing every day, and still. Luckily it's not sore, but I don't think i'm going to risk stretching or taping in cold weather. Luckily I have lots of 2g jewellery to rest it at this size!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

What size are you at?
    I guess I feel like colorfronts look best at sizes where the shape of your lobe isn't too distorted yet.
    I think I'm gonna stay at 1/2" for at least a couple years before I go any bigger, or until I get a teaching job.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

I am at 9/16'' in my 'finished' ear. The colorfront fronts are about 16.5mm, which is a nice size for my ears IMO. I have very small lobes, my left is already noticeably distorted at 2g!
    1/2'' is a nice size, I just always thought it was a little small. But then I think the same of 9/16'' in all honesty! People at work only noticed I had stretched lobes when I wore a steel tunnel in my larger lobe, so even at my relatively large size, they can still be discreet.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Yeah, since my lobes are pretty fat they always look smaller so I'm sure I could get away with 5/8".
    The issue I have with colorfronts is that in my left ear, which is naturally a bit thinner and less "tough" than my right, I feel like it almost looks like it's drooping with colorfronts in at this size, if that makes sense. But I'm sure no one would ever notice that but me.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

Those Omerica one are awesome!! So much detail...

Its funny - my seconds have been at 6g since nov 2003 (so 9 years?). I've been massaging them pretty regularly for a year now, can go naked for long periods without any noticeable shrinking and have not noticeable scar tissue. But they will NOT tolerate double flares for love nor money. I'm sure if I wore heavier plugs they'd stretch out but still I'd have thought they'd have a bit more give by now.
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

Yeah, they are pretty detailed for being so small. I just wish they would've made the front flare bigger, especially since I hope to be able to wear them through earskins when I'm at 1/2".

Maybe stretch them to 4G and then go back to 6G after a while? But then I guess you run the risk of not being able to get the double flares out depending on how big the flares are. I never could wear double flares at smaller sizes and I still stay away from them but I was never at any size for 9 years!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    7 tattoos!

I'm not overly bothered that I can't wear DFs in them - I only have a couple pairs right now that aren't earskins. Though it'd be nice to wear them every once and a while. Hmmmm, Maybe I will stretch up for a little bit. Every time I think I'm done stretching lately, I find something else.
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

dont think my 5mm lobe up anymore, its getting close to the 12mm now.

just 1mm away from goal though..... argh
    Last edited by Bullet; 11-28-2012 at 11:32 PM.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Actually can't wait for my bio-oil to arrive! My left lobe's still being stupidly dry, even though i'm massaging daily and wearing glass. Scar tissue's such a b*gger! Wierdly though my second lobe piercing on my right ear that was stretched has pretty much closed up already (it's a hassle to get 1.6mm through :/).
    4 tattoos.

Facebook