Thread: The useless stretching post

my 12mm is a bit close to the edge on one side, but luckily thats my goal size so im not planning on going bigger than that

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

My goal size is 12mm and I'm at 11mm... I'm just crazy paranoid, I guess lol
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Left ear: L
    obe (5mm), rook, anti-tragus,
    Right ear: Lobe (12mm), tragus, forward helix, conch
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

1mm wont hurt i dont think

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

If you're super worried you could always downsize Kerry, though nothing will affect placement drastically, it could help your lobe thicken up?
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My lobe feels fine thickness wise. When the plug is out the hole is a perfect circle and the lobe is lovely and thick and healthy ^_^ Makes me proud to see to be honest! The issue I have is that my lobes were gunned when I was like 8 (didn't know any better) and so the hole is no where near the centre of my ear, but more to the outer edge of it. I don't think downsizing is going to help it, which is a shame. I'm just hoping the 1mm won't make much of a difference
    Hi, I'm Kerry
    Facebook / Tumblr

Current:
    Left ear: L
    obe (5mm), rook, anti-tragus,
    Right ear: Lobe (12mm), tragus, forward helix, conch
    Septum

Right horizontal nipple

Navel
    Right nostril

Retired:
    Inverse Navel
    Left tragus

Isn't it funny how lobes react to different materials? Mine get gunky so much faster with steel than with anything else. Blechh.
    I want to try again with my wood plugs but I don't have small ones yet and I don't want to get them bloodstained from my conch punch tomorrow. Maybe I'll go back to glass for a while.

I now have a third travelling option for keeping my lobes moisturised - Lush's Lemony Flutter in one of their little black free-sample tubs I KNEW that wee tub would come in handy. Sooooo much better than the old clear ones.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

My left lobe seems to be getting really dry, really fast. I think it's cos there's a bit ol knot of scar tissue on the back :(. Switching back to this body shop hemp balm I got (that makes my ears smell like a forest!).
    Gonna invest in some bio-oil too though, then I can start doing massages on my cheeks as well. The cheaper stuff's just crap in comparison.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Got my Omerica plugs today:

Sorry for the terrible photo quality, all I have is a crappy phone to take pictures with. I wish I would've gotten them in 1/2" instead of 7/16". They're cool but not really worth what I paid for them.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Okay, I couldn't resist and put them in. Only left them in for a second because they felt very tight but I'm a lot happier with the way they look in my ears. They still look tiny though.
    (I promise my lobe piercings aren't uneven, it's just the angle of the pictures that makes the left one look lower/thinner)
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

^^Have you decided on a goal size yet? I like them, but I do have to agree they look tiny! And your lobes have so much stretching potential *playing devil's advocate :P*
    4 tattoos.

Facebook