Thread: The useless stretching post

My lobes are still very happy at 5mm, looking really healthy considering how much scar tissue there was from previous piercings. A bit sad that I've only got 1mm left till my goal size!
    Last edited by sweetpea; 11-08-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

Are Kaos tunnels more sturdy than the eyelets? Dont want them folding up in my ears again!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

I've found them a lot more 'solid' Lysssa!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Awesome! Gonna get some of them then. Was pretty disappointed with the eyelets tbh.

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Really? What size are you at? I found them good, but i've only had them in 6g!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Im at 8. I think thats 0g. Dunno, but they folded up and fell out a few times during the few days i wore them.

conch punch plug fell out today when i was cleaning it because it had some gross stuffs around my plug showers arnt sorting it.. so it took my dad 10mins to get it back in and get the oring on its hurting abit now but im just pleased its clean and in
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

I've come to the conclusion that my right ear is full of scar tissue. I STILL can't get to 7/16" and I've been trying for a few months... I ordered 7/16" jewelry during the BAF 4th of July sale and have been trying to stretch ever since then. It's crazy because most people say it was one of their easiest stretches! My left ear is ready for it but not my right.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Does anywhere in the UK sell either 4mm DF or 5mm SF wood plugs?

I know I can get them on BAF but I'm thinking of speed. (and that I can order over $100 worth far too easily there, and customs charges)
    Only ones I've seen in 4mm double flare and 5mm single flare in wood are Bare Bones (through eBay). But they're in Thailand.

I ordered some 5mm no flare tunnels and 5mm single flare, with grooves for o-rings, plugs from them last week. Waiting for them to arrive pretty much nowish.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

I was looking through my jewellery and noticed that the tunnel I had in my bitch lobe after the unsuccessful stretch has a ring of dark residue on it.

WTF. 6 months guys. Six. Months. And my bitch lobe wants to bleed. God damn it, I must be doing something wrong - it wasn't even that bad when I was being silly last time and stretching every 2 weeks.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.