Thread: The useless stretching post

Aww, that's good Katy! Like Anne said though, it has its drawbacks! My lobes 9/16, but some of my flared stuff goes up to 17.5 :O.

My lobe's been a bit red today, nice oil massage. Sticking to glass for winter, stone seems to irritate atm, wood's too drying, and most of my ti&steel stuff is DF so the flares are too sharp :(. Can't wait to get some Kaos eyelets for my second/s, sleeping with SF glass in just isn't comfy!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Ach I have a bit of dry/sore/splitty skin at the bottom of my lobe, where it joins my head :(

Aaaaaand although I thought my lobes were starting to hold my 4mm plugs snugly, I nearly lost one AGAIN cos we had a muster drill today. Had to leap out of bed, throw on my batman trousers (hey they were the first thing to hand) a hoody and trainers and hoof it to the muster point. Only realised on the way back that I had a plug missing - luckily it was in my bunk. Phew!
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I've been naughty... put my 2g colourfront in my bitch lobe and wasn't sure it was quite ready, i.e. it wasn't sore but I could feel the stretch. Then proceeded to go to karate class and get elbowed in the ear. No downsize because I'm sick of my ear not wanting to go up.
    It's a little happier now though.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

yay its been a great start to the morning i have got some df stone roses plugs in my ears and my mum actually said they were nice we are defo getting on better and my plugs atm are 9/16s so i thought someone would of said they look huge but nobody did
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Downsized - I don't know why but my ear got worse and swole up. It was throbbing too :( 1 step forward, 2 steps back.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

My seconds have tightened up a bit, I can't get my 5mm earskins to "pop". Knew I should have brought a pair of 5mm solids with me.

I still kind of want to go bigger with them but they don't want to.

VCH, 5mm tongue

My ears are finally the same size!!

Also bought some kaos earskins to wear while i sleep (plugs are hurting me). Left them in my ear thats been the same size for 2months for a few days and it sort of crumpled in on itself. Is that normal?

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

So, I've been slowly taping up to 5mm from 4mm these past few weeks. Finally managed it the other day without even realizing at first. The BJS order I'd been waiting for came (yay), and went to finish stretching up to 5mm, but I was already there. So, I just popped in my new internally threaded tunnels instead. Yay!

No problems whatsoever. Me have wuvly happy lobes with a few 5mm lovelies on their way to me for near future use.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssssa :) View Post
    My ears are finally the same size!!

Also bought some kaos earskins to wear while i sleep (plugs are hurting me). Left them in my ear thats been the same size for 2months for a few days and it sort of crumpled in on itself. Is that normal?
    Yeah I get them folding in on me as well, especially if I've been sleeping directly on one. They don't have much structural strength :P so as your lobe "contracts" the earskin will get squeezed.

I wonder if my seconds would accept taping? I also wonder if I can be bothered :P
    Last edited by kitebunny; 11-03-2012 at 01:34 AM.

VCH, 5mm tongue

I felt it then had a massive panic thinking it had shrunk or something! Ive only just gotten my other ear up to the same size so would have been a bummer if it had

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.