Thread: The useless stretching post

I used to wear acrylic alot, but not my lobes are tempremental i wear them with a couple of layers of tape. No toxins and no need to buy new plugs!!! Proper skinto atm
    Got:
    7mm Conch Punch
    Left nostril
    Stretched lobes 25mm
    VCH
    Helix
    L&R Outer Conches
    Dermal Anchor
    Medusa
    Septum

Retired:
    1x helix
    2 x second lobes
    Navel
    Tongue
    Frowny
    Smiley

Want:
    conch punch

Tattoo's x 6

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Haha, waiting for orders can be annoying. I hope the cresents are less awkward to use.
    OMG! So fed up with waiting for stuff from here, and eBay. Should be easier, if not I have glass plugs coming and still have tape to fall back on. 

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Crescents aren't recommended for stretching with but I know some people like to use them, stretching shouldn't be hard or awkward if your ears are ready.
    I know, but straight stainless steel tapers seem to be too back heavy for me and slide out too quick when I'm trying to follow through with my jewellery. Only problem I had with one of my last stretches; as it had been over a year since the stretch before that. My last stretch was nearly seven months ago.
    Last edited by RedBullBabe; 10-18-2012 at 02:22 AM.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Do you have two hands? Hold the taper in one, pick up the plug with the other and guide them through.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    I know, but straight stainless steel tapers seem to be too back heavy for me and slide out too quick when I'm trying to follow through with my jewellery. Only problem I had with one of my last stretches; as it had been over a year since the stretch before that. My last stretch was nearly seven months ago.
    Use bullets?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

So, according to Wildcat my plugs were sent out on the 12th. At least they apologized for general shite service. Taping again atm, at least the bullet's i've borrowed from Jordan are comfier than overly long tubes/SF tunnels!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Use bullets?
    I have glass plugs coming with round ends, so I'll have a few options to try. Just waiting on orders to come, and I'm not the most patient person when it comes to waiting for something.

EDIT:

So...I got bored with waiting for my BJS order due to delayed shipping because of an out of stock item upon ordering. Eh...so I took out my threaded tunnels last night, gave my lobies a jojoba oil massage and got out my PTFE tape. Thought I might as well start slowly stretching up a size using the taping method.

I thought it would be really fiddly, because it's like nearly as thin as Tippex tape, but I managed okay. I added a layer of PTFE tape to some claws I have. The claws, well the part of them that's in my lobes is straight and doesn't taper off or curve, so I'll end up with an even stretch. Then I dabbed some jojoba oil all over my claws, and slid them easily into my lobies. Popped an o-ring on the back of each claw also.

I didn't get any creases and the PTFE tape didn't bunch up, although it might do adding future layers. But for now it's all good. Yayness for being on my way to 5mm's.
    Last edited by RedBullBabe; 10-19-2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Needed to.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Wish someone would give me a slap for every day that I don't oil my lobes whilst taping!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

YAYS . My second lobe is now at my goal size (2g)! At least that ear's finished lobe-wise. At least I have my other ear to finish up with, pierce and stretch, and my conch to stretch in the future!

So now my 5mm plugs in my BAF wishlist aren't needed, I can find 2g pretties to replace them with!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Had to temporarily abandon stretching my right lobe... Again. Silly me keeps forgetting to oil between tapings and so I spent half the night with a dry, sore ear. Upside is that when I've finished with my left, both sides will be even for the first time in a year!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

been buying pretties in my goal size yay pretties!

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus