Thread: The useless stretching post

so got my right lobe to 8mm... but im wary about the plug i have in. i react to that type of acrylic and i know thats acylic is pretty crap but its cheap, im not spending alot on something that isnt my goal size....
    i just shope i dont react to the plug :/ took the o ring off it to be on safe side too

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    That's kind of different, though, because you weren't forcing the taper in like they did. The two people I know said that getting the taper in hurt.
    Oh no, definitely didn't hurt or anything like that.

And, ouch! :/
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    so got my right lobe to 8mm... but im wary about the plug i have in. i react to that type of acrylic and i know thats acylic is pretty crap but its cheap, im not spending alot on something that isnt my goal size....
    i just shope i dont react to the plug :/ took the o ring off it to be on safe side too
    Why would you deliberately put something that you KNOW you react to, in a fresh stretch?
    Can you wear steel safely?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Why not just buy some basic glass plugs? You can get standard colorfronts for like $12 on BAF, still pretty cheap and worth the extra cost compared to acrylic since it's safer for your ears. That's what I intend to do when I start stretching.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Ugh I feel like my lobes are always rank!
    I should really start cleaning them every day because even after one day without rinsing them in the shower my lobes get greasy and sore and my plugs get covered in sebum. Regular oil massages might help as well, especially since it's getting cold out again.
    It just makes me wonder when I'll be able to start taping again hmph.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    Ugh I feel like my lobes are always rank!
    I should really start cleaning them every day because even after one day without rinsing them in the shower my lobes get greasy and sore and my plugs get covered in sebum. Regular oil massages might help as well, especially since it's getting cold out again.
    It just makes me wonder when I'll be able to start taping again hmph.
    Mine can get like that after half a day but usually if I wear glass which makes me sad. I get proper wet ear from it :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

That explains a lot, glass is the only jewelry I have at the moment so it's all I'm wearing. Why does it cause that?! It feels so gross.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    That explains a lot, glass is the only jewelry I have at the moment so it's all I'm wearing. Why does it cause that?! It feels so gross.
    Dunno, oddly enough the best material that behaves in my ears is acrylic (although I try not to wear it that much) and kaos silicone. Annoying seeing how much I love glass :(
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    Oh no, definitely didn't hurt or anything like that.

And, ouch! :/
    Yeah. :/ Today they were saying their ears felt swollen and one of them asked me when mine stopped feeling weird and swollen, but mine never did...
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    Why would you deliberately put something that you KNOW you react to, in a fresh stretch?
    Can you wear steel safely?
    i did have some, lost them though :( bought a nice steel plug to wear though so it feels good now. i have binned said crappy plug and have a happy stretch

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus