Thread: The useless stretching post

Quote Originally Posted by lauren1987 View Post
    My orders vare always about $30 and I've never had customs fees from a BAF order :P
    I never used to, but after the Olympics they seemed to crack down majorly. I'm just saying, that's the limit they can't charge you for, any higher and there is a chance. Ofc it's not definite though.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    These or these? Or both?
    The second one seems like a very special pirate, def them lol.

Getting a bit desperate to stretch up atm. Tempted to just put my tunnels in and do it that way, if I wear my hair down no one will notice....

scratch that, found the glass plugs Sophie bought me which I used to stretch to 14mm. Just gonna tape them up.
    Last edited by Scarred_pierced; 10-06-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Effing small-flared glass plugs! They fall out in bed but at least they bounce on the floor instead of breaking.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

I must be dead lucky because i've dropped my glass plugs (0g) so many times onto a laminate floor and they haven't even got a scratch! maybe they are small enough to absorb the impact better.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Just stretched my ears from 1.2mm to 1.6mm. It was quite an experience. The taper went in really easily on both ears, then I put the jewellery in and realized I'd put the 1.2mm jewellery in the first ear I stretched in instead of the 1.6mm jewellery (idiot! :L). Luckily, the 1.6mm jewellery went in very easily, though. xD
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

One ear is finally happy at 6mm. yayz.

Also, yo dawg we heard you like jewellery...

Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

I wanna stretch my lobeys so bad!!! Just desperately waiting for my order... :(
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Two people I know have gone through the size of a normal earring to 3mm, despite me telling one of them that they need to start small and stretch slowly without skipping sizes. Then the other one was struggling to get the taper in.

And they're wearing acrylic tapers as jewellery. Good luck with that. xD
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    Two people I know have gone through the size of a normal earring to 3mm, despite me telling one of them that they need to start small and stretch slowly without skipping sizes. Then the other one was struggling to get the taper in.

And they're wearing acrylic tapers as jewellery. Good luck with that. xD
    I went straight to 3mm when I first started stretching my ears. I know you shouldn't skip sizes and in a sense I didn't. They had been pierced at 1.6mm when I was like three years old, and after twenty plus years of wearing various earrings (including a lot of heavy danglys) they had self stretched to 3mm.
    ------
    Current: 6xpinna (2mm L&R/2x1.2mm L 2x1.6mm R), 2xauricle (1.6/2mm R), 3rd lobes (2mm), nostril (2mm R), navel (1.6mm), inv. navel (1.6mm), tongue (1.6mm), eyebrow (1.2mm R), 1st lobes (10mm), tragus (1.2mm L), septum (3.5mm).

Future: Eyebrow (L), 1st lobes (1/2"), scaffold (L), nape, nips, nostril (L), outer conch punch (6/8mm), VCH.

Retired: Navel (1.6mm L/R) 8/1/14&2012, Misplaced 2nd lobe (1.2mm R) 10/3/13, 2nd lobes (1.6mm L&R) 11/9/13.

Tattoos: 4.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullBabe View Post
    I went straight to 3mm when I first started stretching my ears. I know you shouldn't skip sizes and in a sense I didn't. They had been pierced at 1.6mm when I was like three years old, and after twenty plus years of wearing various earrings (including a lot of heavy danglys) they had self stretched to 3mm.
    That's kind of different, though, because you weren't forcing the taper in like they did. The two people I know said that getting the taper in hurt.