Thread: The useless stretching post

They're growing on me! Will see what's in stock on BAF's sale day though.

What are you after? I got some cute 6mm star tunnels from BAF recently .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Anything really, at the minute I'm wearing titanium tunnels and I fancy something a bit fancier! I'm only at 5mm at the minute though my lobes have refused to stretch as they had been doing, think it's all the cold weather!
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

I think my ears may be ready to stretch again in a few weeks or so. I forgot to put them back in after my shower the other night, left them out for about 2/3 hours, usually it's a bit of a squeeze if I don't put them back in straight away but they slid straight in nicely

Also thinking I might start keeping a diary of when I start/finish taping because I can't actually remember how long ago it was!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    Anything really, at the minute I'm wearing titanium tunnels and I fancy something a bit fancier! I'm only at 5mm at the minute though my lobes have refused to stretch as they had been doing, think it's all the cold weather!
    Colorfronts are always cute, and ofc you can pick your colors . These are the ones I got. Tbh in the cold weather i'd stick to glass or metal really.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

This might sound really stupid but how expensive/easy is it to order from BAF? They have so many nice plugs on there (esp. the colourfronts) but I've always been put off due to currency changes etc
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram

It's very easy. Basically, anything below $24 (I think, whatever 15 is lol), won't attract customs charges;any higher and you will most likely be hit with VAT&Royal Mail handling fees. Just check on google for the currency.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by phillipalouise View Post
    This might sound really stupid but how expensive/easy is it to order from BAF? They have so many nice plugs on there (esp. the colourfronts) but I've always been put off due to currency changes etc
    Just use xe.com to find the exchange rate, they're not expensive for the quality and I'd say the shipping is fair, all the times I've ordered (about 10 or so) most have been over the threshold for customs and I've never once been charged but it's something to take into account.

Also I have 6mm stuff for sale here.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

These or these? Or both?
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    It's very easy. Basically, anything below $24 (I think, whatever 15 is lol), won't attract customs charges;any higher and you will most likely be hit with VAT&Royal Mail handling fees. Just check on google for the currency.
    My orders vare always about $30 and I've never had customs fees from a BAF order :P

rook
    conch
    daith
    lobes

Retired snug

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    These or these? Or both?
    I personally like the second ones better.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced