Thread: The useless stretching post

I've got some steel SF that you can only partly see through that could work (like cut-out designs). They look a little more subtle than just massive holes? Not worth it with acrylic pissing your ears off IMO!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Hmmmthat could work, was actually debating whether I could fit some old plugs into the tunnels I have.

Yeah, look into that. If I had any smaller ones i'd offer them, but I don't. Next time I see you remind me and you can have the ones you prefer!
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Sweet, will do!
    Just remembered I woke up with my left plug in the bed with me, went straight back in fine but could tell from the feel of my lobe itd been out a while. Not sure if I should try leaving them out sometimes but thenI'm planning on stretching more so probs not the best plan.

im back upto 1/2 after my little downsize hardly felt like a stretch the plugs just popped right in yay
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Hope I get my wildcat plugs tomorrow. My left's going up pretty smoothly, already a bit over 5mm I think but not sure as i'm taping on a 4mm :/.
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

You know the Omerica plug pouch? Well although I think they're gorgeous and I want one, they're a bit big for my purposes and I'd need space for 1/2" and 4-5mm plugs.

Does anyone know of anyone/anywhere that sells something similar? On Etsy maybe?

Not the new fabric pouches on BAF, I want something with an insert to stop my plugs rattling around and scratching each other.
    Last edited by kitebunny; 10-01-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Think I may have to start sleeping with my plugs out, one just fell out into the fridge ha
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

^^Same keeps happening with my right atm Nat! Nearly lost my ti tunnel at work a few times the other day :P.
    It's funny how most people I work with never realised my lobes are stretched, because of the jewellery I wear!

Can't decide if I love or hate these . . .
    4 tattoos.

Facebook

I really like those! I can't find any nice plugs in 5 or 6mm anywhere lately...or maybe I'm being far too picky.
    Hi, I'm Philly

Current;

L industrial | L rook | L conch | R tragus | R helix | R daith | 4 x standard lobe | 2 x 6mm lobe | L nostril | Septum |

Retired;
    L nipple | Navel |

Find me;
    Blog| Instagram