Thread: The useless stretching post

yay got my right lobe to 7mm.... the plug just popped in no problem!
    my ears seem to be getting quite loose now, they wernt before

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Oil is our friend.....its still a little sore. I was trying to wait til I put some money on my paypal card to order some earskins, I can buy them from the mall but they charge 20 a pair. I get really great deals from a local guy who orders and sells body jewlery, he just hasn't invested in some kaos yet.....the last pair I bought my cat ate them :(

I can sleep with naked ears and still fit large double flares in the morning! yay

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

Now my second lobe is at 4g, with a goal of 2g, 9/16 in my first is just looking teeny. Booooo. Getting closer on evening them up . . .kinda :/.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Still horribly frustrated with my lobes. They just do not want to go up a size even though they're definitely loose enough.
    I have single flare eyelets at 5mm in and I can pull the front flare through easy peasy. I measured it and it's actually maybe a mm thicker than the taper that I'm using.

I can put the taper in but when I do it just feels irritated so it comes straight back out. :( I've tried using colourfronts to dead stretch and no luck there either.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

My lobes still don't feel thick enough to stretch, so I'll just have to keep massaging with vitamin E oil stuff until they get thicker then I can stretch to 1.6mm.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Quote Originally Posted by ThatPsycho View Post
    My lobes still don't feel thick enough to stretch, so I'll just have to keep massaging with vitamin E oil stuff until they get thicker then I can stretch to 1.6mm.
    What do you mean? They can't be that thin at 1.2?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    What do you mean? They can't be that thin at 1.2?
    They're not thin, but they've been thicker. Hmm, I'm probably just being paranoid as usual. :L
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Tbh I really doubt that they can be any thinner than they were before you stretched Oil massages are good anyway! I just wouldn't be overly worried about thinning just yet.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

I've been at 1g for about 6 months but they're still not very loose. :/ I think I've gotta start up with oil massages again for a week or two before I can bust out the tape.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.