Thread: The useless stretching post

^ mmmm, personally I'd wear something solid and maybe heavy for a little while first just to open the hole up properly. I find earskins fold and get uncomfortable if my ears are tight like that.
    You're not actually stretching with them so as long as you've oiled they shouldn't do anything bad.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

^ cool cool. thats what i've been doing but wasn't sure if i was being overly cautious. I think my ears are really liking to naked downtime. The slight inconvenience of having to wake them up with limited plugs is definitely outweighed by the benefits. Thanks!!
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

One ear to 6mm. YUSS SON. The other is taped with 2 and a half layers of bondage tape so that's not far off.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

want to strecth my first lobe on right ear to 7mm, but i cant find the bullet retainer..... grr

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

My second on my right lobe is now 5mm! Only another mm left! Left lobe is also 5mm (or thereabouts, it was 5mm, but I stupidly lost a plug, so now i'm taping over a 4mm. Might just have to buy a cheap glass single from Wildcat!).
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

My ears still don't feel thick enough. Maybe I need to massage them more or differently.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Hmm. Not sure about my left ear. It's at 6mm and while it's not sore it itches. Hmm. Not sure if this is quite right. Do you lot think I should size back down? :/

Edit: Did anyway, my ear went a bit red and clearly wasn't a happy camper. Decided to take my right back to 5mm again because although it was fine yesterday it was being pissy when I woke up this morning and felt really tight on the plug. When I took it out it looked pretty irritated. :( Ugh, setbacks.
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 09-22-2012 at 04:38 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

got some 12mm wood plugs in atm looks really nice tried my sharkies but they looked to big
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Bought some silicone tunnels a few days ago and they are thicker than ear skins so after oiling, folded them slightly the right went in no probs but left one....somehow I managed to pop the inside of my lobe with the tunnel like it was a rubber band. Its been 2 days and its still sore needless to say I am not wearing silicone for a while.

Ouch. I've always hated wearing any silicone besides earskins. Hope it feels better soon!

I made my lobes sore today too... got out of the shower and left my plugs out for a while, then was too lazy to oil my lobes before putting them back in so they were really tight and were a little sore all day so I put my 9mm plugs back in. I don't think my ears shrink at all anymore so hopefully I'll be able to put the 10mm back in soon and be on my way to 7/16"!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!